Neko

Clementine(Forcer Please?)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Clementine(Forcer Please?) Empty
PostSubject: Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Clementine trotted about in the snow,she was a beautiful Bay Morab she whinnied.She cantered into a little cave, with some boulders.She looked about and then lied down,she fell asleep..she was quiet.She woke up a few minutes later just about ready to see a big stud in front of her......

(THE PART WHERE THE FORCER COMES IN)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Snakes cold, dead eyes glared through the snow. He had left his sister back in the woods, and he was teaching her son his own ways. He had the foal stand near the entrance to tje cave were he had found the mare. He nudged her gently, urging her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:08 pm

She woke up, and slowly got up looking up at Snake."Hi?"She said, her voice was soft, and kind.She didn't know if this stud was a forcer or not, she clamped her tail down.She backed a bit away, just to keep distance from him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:44 pm

"Do you have any friends outside? The storm is getting worse. You better stay inside." He hoped she didn't see through his lies.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm

"No, not really..."She said shivering just bit the cold weather now getting to her.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:50 pm

"Good." He noticed her shivering. "Why don't you go back farther, where its warmer?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:19 am

"Okay, guess I will."She turned and headed to the end of the cave.She was shivering just a tad bit.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 pm

He silently mtioned for his nephew to come over, to watch him work. The foal trotted quietly over, somehow managing to keep from making much noise. Snake crept closer, closer, untill he finally mounted the mare forcefully.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm

She cried out, kicking at his knees wildly.She cried out again.This time for her sister, Toxicated..but toxicated didn't come.Tears rolled from her eyes.She let out one hard kick at his knees.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 pm

He held himself, strong and sturdy as his nephew watched in horror. Snakes head bent down to her ear. "I'm so sorry I'll have to ruin you'r beautiful appearance." He bit her withers, hard, and congratulated himself as a thin stream of blood poured down.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:55 pm

She cried out in pain more, more tears started pouring from her eyes.She had a puddle of tears in front of her, she cried out for toxicated more and more.

(Hmm...Bring in Toxicated or no? Question Question Question )
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:20 pm

(i say yes xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:32 pm

(Toxicated is frikkin creepy lol)

A green covered, skeleton-headed gray horse heard the cry.Her acid covered hooves melted or caused radiation to the snow.She cantered in and neighed, in a hoarse voice.''Get AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"She reared and hit snake with her hooves covered in green slime.

Clementine(Forcer Please?) Toxic_horse_2_by_oonikss-d385wl5

friggin disturbing pic Lmao...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clementine(Forcer Please?)   Clementine(Forcer Please?) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1