Neko

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What will happen to Cali?
She'll be turned by a vampire guy.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Empty60%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Empty
 60% [ 3 ]
Twilight! *Drools*
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Empty20%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't know.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Empty20%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't care at all. She could die for all I care.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Empty0%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:54 pm

He sighed,eyes starting to twinkle,"He can you ge at thig on the floor for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:28 pm

(You've got Twinkle Syndrome! XD )

"Sure."She smiled,bending over to look for the "object" he said had fallen. And by far,she knew it was a game.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:36 am

(Yay. - - )

He latched onto her ,moaning a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 pm

She lifted herself up a bit,so she could turn around and kiss him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 pm

He gently licked her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:16 pm

"Tickley!!!"She laughed,lightly pushing his tongue away before kissing him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 pm

He kissed back,"Bar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:44 pm

(I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't been on in a while. The holidays ruined it and then I've been preparing to go back to school,where my crush is....*Huggles* *Sniffle* What does he mean "Bar"?)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 pm

{Oh sorry Nvrm.}
He smiled,lifting her up and placing her on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 pm

(I'll never leave now!!! *Glomps*)
She looked up at him,the purest of smiles on her face. She moved her hand up on his shoulder blade for a little bit of support.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:06 pm

He slid down beside her,smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 pm

"I always thought vampires were only in legends...,"She whispered happily,"Yet I sit by one right now."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 am

"Tsk. I know people who are from the Taylor line of blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:52 am

She sighed happily,resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:53 pm

He sat up silently,"I-i-i-'m sorry. I must go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:41 pm

"Oh--ok."She sputtered,confused.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

"I don't want you to become someone like me. At night like this I grow vicious. Sometimes. Unless... I have a loved one that have made love to me before this. I don't. Come with me and we shall be together forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm

(Do you want her to come with him?)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 pm

{Duh.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm

"I'm coming with you whether you like it or not." She replied,standing on her tippy toes to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:58 pm

He sighed,though he still had a smile on his face, he placed a hand on her breast and kissed her,"Let us stay then. I will then have you suffer no more pain from tonight. Listen. When us vampires are atracted to mortal women, before we turn them... We... Make them pregaent. That is our symbol of love." As the niht start to lighten his love her presse against her harder,pinning her to the bed. Now his love self has come.. He humped her, sticking himself in her and pouring his fluids to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:45 pm

She was breathless but she really didn't mind being pregnant. It would be her first child. She gripped his shoulders gently though as his fluids poured into her body. It felt weird;different to her. She blinked fastly and didn't know whether to moan in pleasure or to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:43 pm

He released her,falling to his side beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Cali was exhausted from today and she literally placed her head on his chest and fell into a light sleep. Her soft mumbling filled the room of it's silence.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:03 pm

He smiled, Carresing her. "I truly love you Cali." His eyes switched again, he got back on her vigiouly, pushing her hard again as his fluids poured in her again. He moaned loudly, grabbing her boob and squeezing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next