Neko

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What will happen to Cali?
She'll be turned by a vampire guy.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty60%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty
 60% [ 3 ]
Twilight! *Drools*
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty20%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't know.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty20%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't care at all. She could die for all I care.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty0%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

"No I dont! You are what I want and I already have that."She replied,a moddy tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 pm

(Moddy ? XD)
He let out a soft laugh. "Mm. A vampire boyfriend? That's what you wanted?" He pressed again her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 pm

"No. But your a boyfriend and that's what I wanted."She laughed back.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 pm

He cocked an eyebrow,"Mm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:02 pm

She buried her head in his chest,sighing. The cold skin felt good to her hot head.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

He smiled,"Comfort? You ever... Been raped?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:48 pm

"Um....I....yes. I have."She sighed,her voice shakey and unsure.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 pm

His eyes almost popped out,"What?!" He stroked her fast,but soothened out,"I'll be gentle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 pm

"Believe it or not,it was my brother,the dumb mother ******."She growled,covering her mouth at the last words."Oops."She whispered,sushing herself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 pm

He lifted up her hand,gently kissing her. "It's okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:00 pm

"I hope he dies,atfer the smoking,surgery and all. He deserves it."She growled through his kiss. She kissed him back,still mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 pm

"Mumbler." He teased.

(Sorry I had horses last night)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 pm

(H-H-horses?!?!)

"Person."She joked back,her eyes light again with happiness and joy.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:44 pm

(Yea... But my horse was lame,so I rode this different mare,her name is rescue becuse they rescued her,when they got her she could barely stand and her ribs were like... BOOM!! But now shes healthy,really tall,and doesn't like a lot of people. Especially when they don't know what they are doing. But she LOVES ME. She normally doesn't move or listen and bobs her head.)
He chuckled,"Mhm. I'm a... NI!!! I'm a vampire mistress." He teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 pm

She placed her hand on her forehead and shook her head,chuckling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm

He stuck his tongue out at her,"Haha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:11 pm

She poked a finger to his belly."Blarg."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:12 pm

"Watcha moo?!" He said,alughing at his random choice of ramble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 pm

"Your so random."She commented,a weird expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 pm

He chuckled,"Prob lem?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:51 pm

"Nope."She smiled,kissing him hard but it would feel nice to him. She gripped his back and kissed harder,hungry.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:23 am

He pressed closer,kissing back hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 pm

She opened her mouth a little,letting her tongue slip into his.

(Can we say he didn't turn her because usually it's painful and I don't want her to be a vampire just yet. Vampires can't have children.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 pm

(Fine. *snort* Ya.. 'kay. Unless..
*theme song music of candy land*
We're in TATO LAND MAN!!
*gingerbred gushing candy out of cuts*
MAUAHAHAH
TATO LAND MAN!!)

Pressing his cold forehead against hers,pulling back,he looked away shamely. "I'm sorry... My fangs. They.. Will slice your tongue."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:26 pm

(Poor Tato. When was the last time he was on? Or she? Sad )

She smiled."It's ok."She sighed contentedly and leaned on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next