Neko

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

What will happen to Cali?
She'll be turned by a vampire guy.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Empty60%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Empty
 60% [ 3 ]
Twilight! *Drools*
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Empty20%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't know.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Empty20%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't care at all. She could die for all I care.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Empty0%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:46 pm

( *Cough* Rape *Cough* XD)
Cali was dreaming again with that horrible nightmare and she screamed as she saw her crush being killed in her dream. Then her dream skipped a beat,right to when her brother raped her. She sobbed in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 pm

{*cOUGH* No I like her*coughcough*}

He slipped beside her again,gathering her in his arms,"Shh, your okay baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 pm

(*Cough* Fine. *Cough* You know,her theme song should by "My Love" by Sia...)
Cali watched as the nightmare repeated over and over until she bolted awake. She snuggled into Notri's chest and mumbled..
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 pm

{thankchu.}

Notri smiled at her,stroking her hair. {Odd Shocked }
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:48 pm

{Very odd...}

She smiled lightly,snuggling in deeper into his chest for comfort and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 pm

He smiled,curling his muscle-man nuscular arms around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 pm

"I can't believe I'm going to have a baby in a few months."She spoke softly,her voice light.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

"I know. I love you." He purred, holding back another takeover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 pm

"I love you too. More than all the stars in the sky."She replied back quietly,sighing with relief and comfort. "Hmm...I think we should head back to my house or yours,either way. I need to take a shower."She added sitting up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:35 pm

"Whichever." He grimaced as he faced another attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 pm

"I think mine." She added,glancing at him as he grimaced. "It's hard to control,isn't it?" She asked,abit worried. Not by the fact that he could burst at any minute but by the fact that he looked pained.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:00 pm

"Very." He winced again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 pm

"Okay. My house it is..."She replied, standing up and quickly throwing on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:21 am

He tried to stand but callopsed, paining himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:25 pm

She strode over to him, heaving him up by his arms to a standing position. She helped him walk out the door and led him to her truck.

(She put clothes on him.....XD
I finished the topic with Caleb, Jesse, Emily and Zach;
Click)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5