Neko

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What will happen to Cali?
She'll be turned by a vampire guy.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Empty60%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Empty
 60% [ 3 ]
Twilight! *Drools*
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Empty20%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't know.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Empty20%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't care at all. She could die for all I care.
Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Empty0%Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 pm

I am all alone.
The screams shattered the silent night air and wrapped 0088one.The man roughly took the women, the young girl by the air. Dragging her into the house. Her small, slender body no match for the burly beast ripping her along. Pulling her through the house of wood and silence. Her blood smeared across the flooring as well, leading a trail as he continued. Shaking her, screaming at her to shut up because her screams were so high pitched. Opening a strong looking door, he threw her down the steps and slammed it shut. Not even bothering to look if she was alright. He didn't care...He was a murder, a rapist with nothing but a cruel, cold blooded heart and a lust for the desperation and fear of his victims.

Tears streamed down her face as she rested against the dirt brick wall. The cycle always repeated itself every day, but today he had been worse. He had cut her and scraped her body merciless. Normally, it was the same. He brought her out, fed her just enough, took her upstairs to his bedroom where he rapped her. Then he took her back down and threw her in the cellar till the next morning, or sometimes he would do it at night. She never knew when he would want her, or when he would feed her. It always came to her surprise. She felt nasty, gross. She was wearing what she had wore the first day she had been taken. Short black shorts, a dark blue tank top and a mans soft, gray sweatshirt. Her body was filthy, covered in dirt. Her greasy black hair hung in dirt strands around her face. She had no desire to touch them, or try and do anything with them. Her hands were a bloody mess. The sticky, crimson substance running down her arms. Making an odd sense of warmth come over her. Being inside and trapped for so long, it had turned her paranoid. Every sound meant he might be coming to get her, the little voices in her head screaming at her to hurry up and do something. The nightmares that keep her from sleeping for more than five hours. All of this keep her locked in her own mind where she was safe.. Dreaming of being back at home instead of the hellhole she was in, deep inside a dense forest were no one would hear her screams. A place where they would never find her body if the man suddenly killed her. She began to shake, and the tears came quicker. She could no longer control herself. All she did was raise shaking hands and pull her hood over her head and laid down.

So this is how she had gotten herself in this place...with this man and in this very bad situation. She had been with a boy. One she loved very much...She knew the man who had taken her. He was much older than she and had always loved her...in a sick way that no older man should love a child much younger. He had saw her with this boy...Warned her of what would happen if she didn't lose him soon...However, she did not listen and thus fore he bought this house and moved. Came back and killed the boy, right in front of her eyes. Took her away from her parents house, having his friends help him to take her so that she didn't scream. He keep her knocked out for days so that she had no idea where she was and then she woke up here...She had now lost track of the days she had been in this place. She hadn't even bothered to keep track after day ten. She was slowly dying on the inside, all hope lost. She knew she shouldn't have ever gotten involved with the guy, that she should have told her parents. It was her fault..All her fault that the boy had lost his life, that she was even living a horrid life in tears and blood.

She had just begun to doze off when she heard the creaking steps. Instantly she sat up. Running her hands across her face, forgetting that she had blood on them, smearing blood across her face. She listened intently, trying to keep her shakes calm. Her baby blue eyes wide with fear. She did not move from the post she was in, afraid that he would open the door at any time. And then just like that all went silent and she sighed a deep breath of relief. But as he swung open the door, she couldn't help but shrink back. The warm air brushing against her face as the cold cellar air rushed out. She keep her eyes down cast, not able to look up at him.

" You should have listened to me, Cali. You should have taken my warning and then you wouldn't be the ugly mess you are at the moment." He leaned against the door casually, as if this was nothing." It would've saved that boys life and your misery." His icy words were ringing in her head, making her cringe. His deep, husky laugh was heard and he took a few steps forward. Bending down to whisper in her hear. Hot breath smelling strongly of whiskey. " But don't worry, Cali, you'll soon learn you love me and the soon you love me...The better. Then you'll get to sleep in my bed instead of down here...And be with me every night." He then lifted his head and shoved her face toward his, looking into her eyes, he forcefully kissed her.

She snarled, pulling back." You are nothing. You are nothing, but a dirty, gross, perv who does away with those who are weaker. You are...a monster, a sin to this very earth and I shall never love such a....thing." She spat at him. And she felt herself ready for a slap. Instead she got a laugh.

" Aw, Cali, Your going to learn one day or another." He chuckled and then turned and slammed the door, saying how she would regret that she said that. Those tears that had resided earlier now washed down her face....What had she done?

'That nightmare. That awful,haunting nightmare.' Her mind blistered,pounding Cali's forehead to the point she sat up and her hair stuck to her sweaty cheeks. She glided her feet over the side of the bed and slipped them into the warmth of her plush slippers. She stood,her legs numb as she fumbled over to her closet. A few minutes later she was dressed in a simple olive plaid long sleeved shirt and flaired jeans that extended over her converse sneakers of neon green. She walked over to the mirror beside her end table and dabbed on some light green eyeshadow and a little lipgloss. She soon was headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab a muffin on her way out. Her mother didn't know she was up at 1:00a.m. in the morning,especially were Cali was going. To the local bar/pub place. Where lots of drunk guys hung out just to waste a girl or two. Her feet knew where she ws going and led her there by heart,into the pub where she slipped into a booth. The bartender glided over and asked her,"What might this lady want to drink?"His husky,deafening voice bellowed loudly,almost shaking her from her lost-in-space look. "Oh...Um....Bourbon and Coke please. And can you add the little umbrella to it?"She replied half-heartedly,ending with question. The bartender nodded and stalked off,winking at a chick that was dancing on the dance floor with no shirt on. Hello. Did the chick have no modesty? Cali sighed and looked around,her eyes smoothly overlooking some cute guys that were seated with super models and such.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:17 am

(Mhm. Fine,ONE for you. No more.)

Notrico's flashy fringe hair could be seen,shoving through the mass of people,he yanked on the chick's pink shirt and scowled at her,before walking and pushing towards Cali. He slid into the booth. "Sheesh! A rough crowd tonight. I'm Notrico. Call me Notri if you like. I don't care." His gliterring crystal blue eyes burned trough anyone,though his sinking white,vampire teeth were hard to discover unless he slid them out or he kisssed someone with his tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 pm

(Yayes!! Okies!! I understands...)
"Hi Notri. I'm Cali."She smiled lightly,flashing her white teeth. Her eyes gleamed brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:39 pm

He slipped over to her,he smiled lightly "Can you keep a secret?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:33 pm

"Well,it depends on how suprising it is or not."She whispered back,her lips barely parting.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:19 am

"I think I can trust you." He teased,and smiled widely,fangs sliding out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:15 pm

"Woah."She whispered,her head pulled back."Are....are they real?"She asked,a bit frightened of what would be the anwser. Cali had read alot about myths and legends of vampires,plus habbits and detailed inofrmation on other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 am

He laughed,"Yes. If you've ever read those myth books they are comepletely wrong. And my line doesn't like blood at all. Exotic huh?" He put an arm around her shoulder,now serious. "Please don't tell anyone. Only my family knows,I trust you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Right now,Cali looked perfectly fine from the outside but inside,her brain was screaming,her stomach felt like it was kicking her and her nerves were sending sparks."I won't tell anyone,promise. And I read a few myth and legends on vampires."She said slowly,trying to keep calm. It's really hard to when a guy tells you that he's a vampie and he has proof.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:03 pm

"I'm sorry if I put a lot of weight on your shoulders. You have any deep secrets?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:36 pm

"No,no,no,no. It's fine. You just gave me a shock that's all. Deep secrets? Well,if having a crush on your brother is deep,I guess I do."She responded a bit faster,breathing in slowly afterwards.

(Poor Cali. Her brother is the one that raped her,the dream was an actual event. Her brother had done plastic surgery on himself,plus he smoked so he looked like a completely different person. He looked old and crusty. This was him two years before the event and surgery: Click. And him two years later when he raped her. Don't die on me,ok? He looks like an old man: Click,If you want....*Closes Eyes*
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:41 pm

(Jesus. Do not show that to me again.)
"Will that change?" He pressed closer comfortingly. He was soothing,even if he was cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:47 pm

(XD Did you read the clickable words to the last picture Angel? I hope you did..*Smiles*)

"It might."She sighed calmly. He was cold but it felt good on her side.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 pm

"I hope you like me. I like you." He smiled,leaning forward towards her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:59 pm

"I kinda do,actually."She smiled,leaning into his cold shoulder. Her eyes were sparkling but dull. She glanced over ta hte dancers.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:01 pm

He pressed his cold lip softly to hers,"Good." His eyes twinkled and he growled as some guys started dancing by their table,clearly trying to impress Cali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:16 pm

She spoke to the guys dancing around her table,"Buzz off." They clearly were offended and they stalked off,but found to chicks to gape at."That wa rude."She sighed,resting her head on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 pm

He laughed,touching one hand to her arm,[b]"Let's go. I'm tired of dudes staring waiting for me to do something like i'm your boyfriend. I'd hate to scare you or do anything like that unless you'd like.."[b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:46 pm

"Yes,let's go. I wouldn't care if you did."She laughed back,serious about her last words..
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:50 pm

"Really? Most flip out." He laughed,ouching a hand to her hip. He slid out of the booth,offering a hand.

(And then Cali falls and falls into him,kissing him and then they have sex and fall and love XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:07 pm

(O.o *Stares Then Bursts Out Lacreaming* Lacreamng is a word I made that means laughing and screaming all at once..XD)

"That's rude also."She exclaimed,taking his hand as she stood,a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:10 pm

He smiled,"Touching your hip?" He stroked her comfortingly,kissing her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 pm

"No,silly."She laughed again,"People flipping out."She added,she stood up on her tip toes and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:28 pm

"Ah." He whispered,kissing her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 pm

"Mm.."She smiled,her lips pressing to his again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!)   Vampire's Delight....(M!!)(VAMPIRES PLEASE,I NEED THE DRAMA!!!!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next