Neko

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Empty
PostSubject: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 am

Zero drove his black car up, He parked it and got out."When are you two getting yourselves a car?"He asked sarcastically.

Hanabusa shrugged."Who knows, Who cares right Shiki?"He said, with a small significant chuckle.

Shiki looked at them."Yes, But. Zero has a point."He said, taking out a box from the truck."Guys, focus. Work. Boxes. Sofa, Everything else??"He said, struggling to handle the box.

Zero and Hanabusa were arguing, but then it stopped. As soon as they noticed Shiki was already done, they were amazed.

Shiki facepalmed."I'm. Were vampires remember? You and me Hanabusa, Vampires, and You Zero, a To-be vampire you're instincts have not kicked in yet, So you're lucky you're not going blood crazy now."He said, licking a wound on his palm caused by the cut of, the lamp. His eyes glowed red, intently from tasting his own blood.

Pic Of the house(Ignore the random people in the pic XD):Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Rosecliff-front1
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am

Ayra walked up, wondering what all the commotion was about.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 pm

The three of them gasped, and all of them began arguing about this wouldn't happen cause of you.

Shiki recently stopped them, then he stopped licking his wound so his eyes weren't red."Hello, Ma'am. I am Senri Shiki, these are my relatives, Zero Solitude and Adou Hanabusa. Sorry, for the commotion."He said nervously, His fangs hidden as he spoke.

Zero interrupted him for a minute."Yes, We have just moved in and, It seems our brother, Shiki has been too quick enough to place all the furniture down.."He growled elbowing Shiki.

"Dear, Dear you two don't have any manners, I've taught you kind of well Shiki. But, for I must try, and fix you're wrongings. Now, Ma'am. Sorry for the slight inconvenience it will never happen again, Unless Zero goes bazurk and he's lost control. Other than that, You should be just fine living next to us."He said, holding her hand gently, but then letting go not wanting to get slapped.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:39 pm

She looked at her hand and blushed.Why wouldn't I be fine living next to you? And what do you mean, lose control?She looked at the one who held her hand and blushed again. She liked him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:13 pm

"Ahh..Well, to tell you the truth..We are.."Adou's eyes gleamed red, He closed them for a minute and opened them, and they were light blue again."Vampires, and Zero, is a To-be vampire, He just hasn't had his instincts kicked in. Which is a craving for blood, fighting, and rapid loss of control over his body."Adou said, charmingly with a smile.

Shiki punched Zero, and Zero punched Shiki back.

Shiki growled and starting trying, to punch Zero multiple times.

Zero just put his hand on Shiki's head, keeping Shiki from hitting him."Jee, You're always trying to find trouble, huh Shiki?"He said sarcastically.

Shiki growled crossing his arms, licking his wound which was bleeding again. His eyes gleaming red, intently again ignoring the fact that Adou just told Ayra what they were."Stupid Zero, Always backing me off.."He murmured as he licked his wound.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:10 am

She looked at them. Two off them were fighting... while another told her that they were vampires? She flicked her hair out of her eyes.Living next to vampires. Huh. I guess that would be... okay.She rubbed her arm. She had been bitten by a vampire when she was a baby, and immediately had it stopped and treated, but she was to busy noticing Adou to care that she would be living next to blood - suckers.God... talk about frickin sexy....She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:05 pm

"WHAAAAT? ADOU!!! HANABUUSAAA!"The two exclaimed, now noticing what Adou had told her.

Adou turned around at the two, "She has no problem living next to us, Shut you're mouths and be polite, Were lucky to have neighbors."He said, looking at them.

"Pssh, Pretty sure by the time she sees us shirtless or something like that she's just gonna go head over heels just like Yuuki. Kaname took that girl over the hook, heh."Senri said, playfully, licking his wound again.

"Senri, You're a stupid little midget."Zero said with a smile, looking at him now making Senri attack him again.

"You bastards, No time for fooling. We have a neighbor, and it's time you two be polite. You were both fine in the car, next to each other. And You act like kids now? Jesus. You two. I have my eyes on you, Blue and Red. Whichever color."Adou said, in a serious voice, then turned back to Ayra. "No worries, We don't really drink blood, We only drink it when it's just a wound, Senri likes licking it, Which I'm not sure how he's going to do so well. I on the other hand, Much gentler on the blood drinking. I only drink it just to make it heal."He said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm

She laughed at Zero and Senri's childish behaviour.Oh... well... that's... that's really nice of you...She said, getting lost in those damn blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 pm

There was some hissing going on behind the car, of course it was Senri.

Senri hissed of course, beating the crap out of Zero.

Zero was getting his ass-whooped, on the ground and finally pushed Senri off."Bitch."He said, dusting off his coat, and taking out a tissue wiping his nose from blood.

Adou turned again, "Jesus, Senri you're a animal, You've already beat the crap out of him and he hasn't even gone crazy with his signs of becoming a vampire."He said, then turned back to her."Well, Senri, I believe has introduced all three of us, And you actually really haven't yet."He said, softly again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm

(She's my profile pic btw)

My name is Ayra Manchess. My boyfriend dumped me and kicked me out... :this was the only place left.She smiled self - consciously, blushing when Adou talked to her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:42 pm

(Kool ^_^)

"Ah, A wonderful name, Ayra. I hope you'll find everything under control living next to us."He said, smiling as she blushed.

Zero wiped his nose again, but then noticed it was a bloody nose."You little fucker."He said, pointing at Senri, now lunging at Senri and beating the crap out of him.

Senri screamed, then managed to crawl out from underneath him."Who's the bitch now?"He said smiling, kicking Zero over.

Zero got up, running him and grabbed Senri by the collar roughly."If you ever, Beat the crap out of me again, I.Will.Kill.You."He said, looking Senri in the eyes.

Senri squeaked as if he were a mouse, "Yes, Sir.."He said, but smiling and kicked Zero off him. The two rumbling in a mound again.

Adou looked at them, and they stood there both their noses bleeding. He frowned, but turned back to Ayra smiling again.

The two smiled lightly, then rumbled again. Hissing, Yelling, Cussing, Shifting back and forth.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:47 pm

She scratched her neck nervously and smiled. She looker at Adou smiling at her and she almost fainted.Um... so! Do you, uh, need any help?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Zero and Senri got up, from fighting Zero's coat and shirt ripped off.

Zero was shirtless, and he growled at Senri."You did this on purpose didn't you?"He said.

Senri smiled."Maaybe."His smiled widened, and ran around the lawn with Zero chasing him again.

Adou closed his eyes, and smiled."Not really, But these two really need to get along."He said, with a laugh looking at the two chase each other in the lawn.

Zero gave up, jogging back over."Little freaking weasel, Always fucking shit up."He muttered, crossing his arms on his chest.

Senri laughed, jogging back over with Zero."That's right, I'm a vampire and you aren't. Sucka."He said, doing a chibi smile.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:06 pm

She looked at Zero shirtless, then imagined Adou shirtless. Her knees went to jelly and gave out from underneath her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Adou caught her, smiling helping her back up."Daydreaming over here..?"He said, in a soft playful voice, raising a eyebrow.

Zero laughed quietly, but his eyes suddenly gleamed red but flashed back to purple."Shit...Not now."He murmured, holding his head.

Senri noticed, his eyes widened."Uhh, Zero needs to rest. Bye Bye!"He said, hurrying Zero inside. Then came back out and whispered to Adou, "It's starting."He whispered, then bowed rushing back in.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:11 pm

She sighed.God damn frickin good looking vampires.She looked over his shoulder.Is everything alright?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm

"I'm pretty sure, Zero's time has reacted."He said, closing his eyes in a manner that seemed to trouble him, he heard Zero's yell of pain and chains shackle."Senri has him in his chains, in the basement. No worries."He said opening his eyes again.

Senri ran back out, "He's craving..Too much of craving as well."He whispered to Adou, then scuttered back in.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 pm

She looked up at him, confused.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

"He's becoming a vampire now, If you've been listening correctly."He whispered softly, in her ear.

Senri ran back out, and whispered to Adou again."I've just drugged him, and gave him a sleep pill in some wine, He's calm now. I hope.."He said, doing a face similar to (>.>), then ran back inside again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Well... I was kind of... distracted...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:22 pm

He straightened her up, then looked at her."Let me guess, By me? Well, just come in, we'll have some wine all three of us, if Senri has Zero under control."He said, turning around, looking over his shoulder at her.

Senri sighed, limping onto the comfortable couch, and taking a sip of his wine, apparently thinking Zero was under control in the chains.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:47 am

She followed, smiling eagerly and hoping Zero was under control.You have red wine, don't you? White wine doesn't agree with me at all.Why in the hell does he have to be so fricken cute...She thought.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm

"We only have red wine, dear."He said, now walking into the house, and grabbing the wine to pour himself and Ayra some."Senri, make some room for Ayra, Please now would you?"He said, looking at Senri his eyes gleaming red, apparently non-intently. They changed blue, and he took a sip of his wine sitting down on the second couch they had.

Senri muttered something, then straighten his sitting position for Ayra.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Ayra sipped her wine slowley, trying not to let her cat fangs show. She smiled her thanks at Senri and settled down on the couch. She looked over at Adou and fiddled with her hair. She heard something snap in the basement.Um... did anyone else hear that?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Adou and Senri dropped there wine glasses, leading them to crash on the wine-colored rug.

Adou ran down into the basement, He gasped seeing Zero suddenly lunge at him.

Senri ran down after Adou, and pushing Zero back before he could tackle Adou.

Adou ran back up and yelled to Ayra."Don't come down here!"He shouted, hearing Senri hiss and Zero hiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next