Neko

Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Which trap's a Witch trap?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 am

(Noo. Not many people are posting for a little while, they're all injured & grieving.)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 am

(*Mini wand* ----* Rejuvenate :3 Now the Rejuvenater can't post until someone else does before them ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm

*confuzzled*
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

*ramdomly pulls out can of coke out of fride* anyone want one?

lols i changed my location
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:53 pm

No thanks, I'm on a diet Wink
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:40 pm

(Um... Okay then. well , to get back to posting, possably even on topic, The bottle is good for anything you can think up Rockeh! Very Happy Use your imagination!)

Cano felt the distubence and growled low. He trotted over to where Alice was, nudging her lightly,"Hey, you alright?" He asked. Nothing at all good could happen right now. Oh, no.

Feldspar blinked and sat down a moment. She licked her paw for a few seconds before padding off into the woods. She Came back around eventualy and walked up behing Tsume, and growled low out of nowhere. She walked around his, flicking her tail and went to where ember was, following slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:36 am

(it could be used for stuff like saving Alice's awesome butt?)

She couldn't stop trembling, her eyes still black. The flickered blue and then back to black, flickering a few more times as she continued to fight whatever was attacking her.

(Muse less)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:17 pm

(EXACTLY! haha but yes, whatever suits your fancy works! xP O.O I'm wearing a skirt! this is a moment 4 da record books lol I usualy hate skirts!)

Cano sat near Alice, watching her with a look of concern. He growled lightly and looked around. What was even happening here? He didn't socilize much with witchs' so he didn't really know anything of them. He did know, this was not good. And something needed to happen soon, or this may end badly.

Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 pm

(Alrighty I guess Alice is dead now LAWL JOKES she's just too awesome.)

A small, dark blur swept down from the tower, and with a snap of leather catching air, it landed beside Alice, the bottle of stuff in its tiny talons. The small wyvern looked at Cano and squeaked, pushing the bottle towards him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 pm

(((Ohmigawsh.. I suddenly felt the need to resurect this -.- i annoyed myself. Seeing as the muse for this died and I let it go. Stuuupid!)))

Cano tilited his head, grabing the bottle and looking at it curiously. Had ha been shifted his ears would be back in a somewhat confused expression. It was all well and good that there migh be a way to fix whatever was happening to Alice, but he just wasn't quick to catch on. He turned to the wyvern, brows raised, "Yes? And could you be spacific in what I'm suposed to do here, seeing as I have no clue?" He muttered, frowning deeply and atempting to process this. He mind was often slow, needing a bit of help from time to time. Annoying, but he survived well enough.

(-.- shortness. I sadface..)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:59 am

(Its fiiinneeee Dreamy :3)

The dragon clicked, and made the motion of drinking from a bottle, bobbing its head towards Alice.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 am

He smiled now, tossing the bottle from one hand to the other for a moment, "Better. I find specificity to be key in these situations. Or, this one." he muttered, frowning for a short time as he contemplated that. It wasn't as if he came across this sort of thing much anyways. Moving towards Alice, he opened the bottle. Cano gently held it up towards her lips, hoping this strange liquid would do it's job. He wasn't fond of having anything bad happen to others he just met. The shifter prefered it when he had a chance to know them. Far more entertaining that way. He prefered a bit of social interaction as opposed to anything deamably aweful. Of course he had a habit of geting attached to others. It annoyed his sister. But feld would have to deal.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:32 am

The wyvern landed on the porch railing, huffing nervously as it watched Alice. She rolled onto her side and coughed, vomiting black liquid. She coughed more, pusing herself up to a kneeling position, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She didn't open her eyes until she had her breath back. They were back to normal, whites and pupils visible, irises bacj to robin-egg blue. She was trembling, but she looked normal. "Th-thank you." She said, brushing loose gold hairs from her face.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:33 pm

His ivory teeth became visible as his smile broadened now. It was always nice seeing someone not die at the least. He didn't know much about others in the paranormal community anyways. It might be fun to hang around and see what happened. He hadn't been around long and already sereral others had been showing up here. At least things wouldn't be too terribly droll anytime soon. Of course, that made his mind pass over the bit he heard about the curse of an interesting life. Who was he to care about that anyways? He sat down now, looking at Alice for a moment before responding, "Of course. Not like I could just leave you. Wouldn't be very friendly." He said with a sort of smirk. If anything, he was the true opposite of anything unkind. He looked on it as a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:31 am

She smiled weakly, "you'd be surprised the amount of people who would seize the opportunity to leave me. I'm just glad you were here, not them." She looked up towards the tower, a dark look passing in a flash. Whatever was up there wanted something, and someone bad was behind it. They couldn't be after the swords, could they? No, no way. "Impossible..." She murmured to herself. "How would they know?" She looked down again, frowning slightly. The little wyvern chirped, and Alice smiled slightly. "Yes, you did a very good job. Now you can go up to your den, but take this mystery medicine with you and put it on one of the tables please." She said to it, and it soared down, scooped up the bottle, and spiraled up and through the broken window, into the tower room.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Cano grinned, "I suppose it is. That sort of thing really Isn't in my nature anyways. Though, I can't say the same for Feld.." He muttered, trailing off at the mention of his sister. The other shifter was nearlyhis opposite. The only thing he could be sure of was that she made good decisions when they really mattered. Or, he hoped she would. Lately she had sort of changed, acting a lot unlike her normal self.

^WIP!!!!!!!! I'm too tired to write more NOW gahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:00 pm

(screw your WIP its been in progress for waaayyyyy too long. Time to make this into a great thread! muahahaha)

Alice watched Cano, "Theres good and bad in everybodies nature. Every moment you choose which is the stronger of the two. Your sisters good too. She just has a less sociable personality." The witch smiled genuinly, her blue eyes sparkling. She glanced around at the assembly of creatures. She hadnt been around this many mystics in a while. It was sorta nice. She looked back at Cano, feeling at ease despite the drama that had just occurred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Which trap's a Witch trap?
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11