Neko

Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Which trap's a Witch trap?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 10:01 pm

( well if it's okay that I'm also using them in the apartments lolz but I don't care soz ya, lights, letters, post and cue Feldspar!)

(and cano) Ignara nodded, there were definatly weirder things out there. She once met a Valf who nearly killed her. She smirked as the wolf and pokemon started playing. Cadfan decided to abort mission and hopped across the ground till he reached Alice. Nara sighed, closing her eyes peacefully. She removed her hair from it's ties again, letting it flop over her face. The vamp lay there a while, still as a corpse(creepy metaphor!).

In a split second all serenity left her as she shot up straight. Her back bone was totaly ridged as she huffed lightly. The vamp's eyes widened and she scented the air, her superb oil-factory sences catching a new smell on the air. Her red eyes turned even darker red as she mentaly studied this new smell. Oh please let her be wrong. If Nara was right, she wasn't gonna have much fun in this near future.

{Feldspar} - She sauntered airily through the long grass. She flicked a red ear as she heard the sounds of... Play fighting? Mer... Feld blinked her green orbs with gold flecks. She shook her head and continued forward. She flicked her tail as she neared the edge of Alice's property, then passed through the protection spell, as she didn't mean harm. Or, maybe just not yet. This would depend on the company that greeted her. The mountain lion pranced along, lifting her paws high. She sniffed the air happily, but when she smelled Nara she paused. She wasn't much for vamps. No, not at all. She flicked an ear to see if Cano was following.

{Cano} - He plodded quickly after Feld. He shook his dark head, warning feld, when he saw her go stiff and too scented the vamp. He had to keep her from doing something stupid. The wolf strode along toward the house. His green and blue eyes studied the gathering of creatures. He smelled tsume and wagged his tail slightly. He was pack orientaited and he enjoyed the compay of others. He grinned At Feldspar who he knew distained socilization with others. Cano nipped Feld, who lept forward, paws outstreched and tried to grab him.

{Feld} - She growled low in her throat and trotted over to the house. She blinked and sat, curling her long tail around her paws. She twitched a wiskered lip, studying the others here. Her eyes narrowed to slits. Finlay she let out a long and loud yowl.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 6:42 am

Alice glared. "No need to make such a racket." She said dryly, as the Malimuts appeared at the door, ears pricked. She sat back down on the porch steps, leaning back on her hands. "Just don't hurt someone." She called to the two playing. She glanced at Nara. "Loosen up a little."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm

{Feldspar} - She narrowed her eyes and pinned her ears. "A racket? Well I'd beg to differ but I'm clearly no dog. Hmph." Her tail lashed back and forth violantly. Her green gold gold eyes glimmered with a bit of amusment though. She sighed slightly and looked over at Nara, who clearly had something against shifters. Too bad. Feld sauntered over and sat a few feet from the vamp, weary of her.

{Ignara} - She curled her own lip at the shifter. She turned to Alice,"Easy for you to say. You don't have 496years of bad memories with their kind," her tone chAnGed when she said 'their kind'. She huffed slightly, she never spoke of her age, felt weird considering she had a teenage body which she was stuck in. Nara glared at Feldspar,"Why are you here?" she hissed. It was difficult for her to be nice to shapeshifters. Usualy she didn't even try.

(Feld) "Aw, why not? I get bored like anyone else. At least I'm not a blood sucker." She sneared. Feld was every bit as nasty. Only she had a brother, and sister but Si was never around anymore. Cano lept between the two before Nara could tear out Feld's throat. Feld raised her tail striaight in the air, in an arrogent way.

(Nara) Nara beared her fangs, glaring at the stupid girl. She didn't get it. She didn't understand Ignaras troubles. It took troumenous restraint and Cano between the two to keep Nara in check. To keep her from attacking with all the strength she had gained. Nara sighed and walked over to where Alice was, better to walk away than do something regretable.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 2:05 am

She nodded. "That's a good idea." She said quietly to Nara. She didn't want a fight going on by her porch. She picked up her soda, taking a sip, and cappint it again, dropping it in a flower pot. She watched the new pair lazily. "Roaring is a racket."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 5:52 am

(I just had a bloody nose...D:)

they both crashed into a tree and laughed, then they trotted over.

Kabuki for some reason, didn't like panthers or lions or whatever Feldspar was.He kept his distance and held, in his fierceness.

Tsume blinked then just rolled around, in the dirt, he didn't really care.He rolled around and around, getting dizzy but covered in dirt AGAIN.He jumped up on his feet, looking at The two newbies who had came.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 am

Alice pointed at Tsume. "You are not going in my house with your (word for but that is too rude to say on this child-friendly website) covered in dirt." She growled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 3:45 pm

(lol)

Tsume snorted angerily, and trotted into the woods.

Kabuki peeked through the bushes and trees.

Tsume came back out soaking wet, he shook out his wet fur.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Alice sighed. "And now, you're soaked." She fell back, laying on the deck.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 3:42 am

ohh, moonfur! the pokemon's called ninetails!

Ember snorted from all the confusion, and wardded up stairs to her mate and pups, she lay down beside them and fell asleep

omg i LOVE pokemon XD!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 3:35 pm

(U betteh be happeh...Rockeh!!!!!!!!)

Aaron walked around from behind the house, like he wasn't noticed the whole time.He had a sincere smirk, hidden on his face.He pushed some of his hair from his eye, he peeked over seeing Kabuki and Tsume he cussed under his breath silently.

Kabuki growled smelling, Aaron and peeked around but didn't see Aaron.

Tsume did the same but, he noticed a flick of hair, black hair, move.He wasn't surprised.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 3:54 pm

(I am Very Happy and now I owe you Razz)

Alice opened her eyes and sat up fluently. "What?" She asked the nine tails and the wolf softly, blonde hair falling like a curtain over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Feldspar curled her lip in instant distaste as she smelled the newcomer, but Cano warned her not to be stupid this time. She flicked her tail meanacingly and trotted off out of view of all the others.

Cano looked apologeticaly at the others,"Before she comes back just wanted to say im sooo sorry for my sisters attitude. Feline shifters are usualy like that and it takes getting used to." He murmered. Cano didn't like his sister to be rude, but only Andwyrden could temper her and she had been left back where they came from.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm

"Someone ELSE is here its very...kyomi-bukai..."Kabuki and Tsume growled at the same time.

Aaron paniced, was he going to get caught? he flattened himself againest the wall, heart pounding scared as hell.He noticed the language they were using, Japanese? Wow.He had never heard this language, in ages from his father or mother or brother.

((Kyomi-Bukai= Intriguing)) (((XD)))
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Nara smiled slightly at Kabuk and tsume. She hadn't heard [i]that[\i] language in years... A few hundered at least, she hadn't been getting around much in a long while. She twiched when she heard Aaron's movment. In a flash her wicked vamp speed carried her to where he was. All of a sudden she was standing in front of him, eyes narrowed and head tilted to the side, curious. "Why hello there, your invading my space." she said, obviously toying with him. Her blood red eyes held a spark of interest.

{Feldspar} - She came joging back a bit later, clearly in a better mood now. She had shifted back to her human form and looked contented. Her long fiery lock cascaded down her shoulders, framing her slightly rounded catish face. Her pale skin had a light dusting of freckles. She sighed and admired her own plain grey shirt which had a large bull printed across it and the words 'Bull Shirt'. She walked back to her brother who was still a rather large wolf. She sat on the edge of Alice's porch, puzzled by the others looks as they were taking in the presince of a newcomer who Feld chose to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 1:58 am

Alice leapt the banister of her porch, landing and shoving Nara out of the way. She pressed her hands against the transparent Aarons chest, and his form appeared, spreading from her now scalding hot hands, until he was fully visible. She let go, aware of her smoking hands, but blocked his way. "I'm getting a might tired of people sneaking around and intruding, so you have about 30 seconds to persuade me of a reason not to send you to an aztec temple that is yet to be discovered." Her voice was smooth and cool, her eyes clear and penetrating, her gold hair flicking in a breeze that didn't exist. The smell of cinnamon arose from her skin as she stood, mere inches away from him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 9:28 am

Kabuki and Tsume came around, but Tsume ran into the forest for a minute, then he came back.They both growled impatiently at Aaron.

"ah..um.."obivously he didn't know what to say, he felt a little scared until a familiar wolf jumped out into the open, a slick black one.The wolf, Karasu, ran over in front of Aaron and barked snarling and growling fiercely.Aaron smirked lightly, but it turned to a nervous frown.

Karasu showed his fierce sharp teeth, barking, snarling, and growling at the four surrounding Aaron.He was basically, threatening to attack anyone to tries to attack Aaaron.

Tsume lowered his ears, backing away.

Kabuki was ready to use hyperbeam, but he didn't basically he took one growl then backed away.

(Karasu means Crow in japanese MY GOD I HAVE FOUR CHARS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Alice didn't back down. "Your times nearly up." She growled, ignoring the wolf. She sensed his aggression, but didn't care. She could be just as bad, and she had power that was millions of years old. Whispers slipped in the wind, so Alice clenched her hands and stopped her flow of magic, still glaring at Aaron.

(Crongratz :3 you a prooo now Wink )
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Ignara sighed, shifting her weight to one foot. She wasn't concerned by the wolf, or Aaron for the matter. She didn't have as much old magic at her hands as Alice, but she was one vamp who could take care of herself. She sat and titlted her head at an odd noise, one she so clearly recognised. Oh no. Please let me be wrong this time, she thought with slight worry. But she wasn't.

Nara beared her fangs in adgitation as she listened to the crunching of twigs near Alice's boundry. No, she wasn't wrong, it was them. The ones who hunted her, the vamp haters. She had evaded them and the end they could bring to her immortality if they got close enough, but now they were here. Not many from the sound and smell of it, but enough to make her worry.

She stood up and glanced around. If she stayed she might be safe, but the longer she did stayt the more there would be to chase her and surround the property. She didn't want that, or for more trouble to be caused to her 'friends' here. "Uh... I think you got this handled Alice, so for reasons totaly unrelated to this here situation, i fear I will have to bid you all farewell. But before I go I have something for you." She added.

She joged to her bag and picked it up, rifiling through the contents. Finaly she came up with a bottle, made of an odd sort of glass that had swirling markings carved into it. The contens appeared to water, but it mover in an oddly different manner. It seemed to swirl and bubble qwithin itself, showing off its obvious power. Nara closed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "I'm not even supposed to have it I think, and I don't know what it is. I do know Kat helped to have it made. She wanted me to hold it, untill I found the one who should have it. I don't even know what that means but I think you would be the one who should have it. Good luck figuring out how it helps!" She said, setting the bottle nearby to Alice, so as not to distract her too much from her Aaron situation. She took off, opposite the sounds she had heard earlier, hoping she'd make it out okay, and dissapeared from view.

Cadfan cawed in slight suprise at Nara's leaving. Then again, his sences weren't as sharp as hers. The crow flapped his wings crazily and took off with a call of goodbye. On his way after Nara he dived at Aaron, claws barely missing him.

{Feldspar} - She huffed indignantly as the others departed. Then she heard the same thing Nara had and recognised it, Weres! She was a different class of shifter and didn't know much about them. She did know her father was a were type though. But sadly she was more like her mother. Ugh, aweful memories there. She looked at Cano, eyes sparking with a happy idea, or to her. She started walking carefuly to the border of Alice's property, where the werewolves would be stuck. They couldn't pass Alices magic set there, and so made a racket wandering back and forth, looking for the Vamp.

(xD lil action for ya. Feld plans to shoot at em with her bow, much fun!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 5:52 pm

(IF! having too much chars and not using a list THAT MAKES ME A PROOO AS WELL HUH ROCKEH?!?!)

Aaron felt frozen as if, he was held against his own will.

Karasu's slick black fur turned blood stained with, scarred scars.His teeth turning sharper, his barks, snarls, and growls, turning into all in one making him sound like a nightmare.He bsrowled(XD) warning Alice, that Aaron was a okay kid.Finally, he spoke up and sounded fierce with a cold hellhound/demon wolf voice."Don't hurt, Aaron.He's an okay-kid if you get to KNOW him.You basically scared the hell out of him.NOW BACK OFF AWAY FROM HIM!"Karasu Bsrowled again.

Tsume and Kabuki obivously, widened there eyes.

Kabuki bent his legs head forward ears perked, and eyes noted.His fur turned silver, his markings staying the same, the tips of his tail...turned a shiny brownish.He was becoming a SHINY Ninetails! He opened his mouth, snarling and just about ready to leap at Karasu.

Tsume doing the same as Kabuki.

(God...I HATE TYPING... BUT I <3 COMPUTERS XD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Cano trotted over, amused. He sat near Alice, almost smiling. He had this way of finding the humor in virtualy anything he witnessed. He sniffed lightly, taking in Aaron's scent. He narrowed his green and blue eyes. Aaron seemed alright to him, but there was probly more to the guy. Cano growled slightly, low in his throat. Finaly he decided the matter was taken care of here and he went to sit a few feet from the others. He perked his ears when her heard feld shoot something, wich howled loudly in pain.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 7:02 pm

(Bringing in ANOTHER char XDDD)

A guy on the roof, was watching them from above.Jared Hikari, was his name, Surprising, was his game.(Dr.Seuss lol)"Well, Sam I am."He said quietly.

Aaron looked up, but he didn't motion Jared at all.He looked at them all, he was only able to move his hand that was shaking to pet Karasu.

Karasu bsrowled again, staring with his dead-eyes his claws growing out LARGE, ears turning into DRAGON EARS, spikes growing alongside his back.A flame whirled around him, giving him wonderful and fiercer attributes to himself, his teeth turning to large fangs.He looked like a rough Demon Wolf now.

Kabuki lowered his ears whimpering and ran off into the house.Tsume did the same.

(This is KINDA like what Karasu would look like only with the fire, wings, black fur, scarred scars, blood stains, dragon ears, and spikes:Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Maned_Wolf_Dragon_Hybrid_by_Maned_H)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Feldspar grinned as the last Were went wimpering off into the forest. She set down her bow in a safe place and headed back towards the house. She smelled this new person before she saw him or the house. Feld smiled happily. She sauntered to the house noislessly. She lept at a drainpipe of the house, shifting mid jump. Feldspar used the drain to grab with her claws and scale the side of the building. She tipped a soft red ear and listened quietly before hauling herself up and looking at him. He tail switched back and forth, pleased. She was looking at his back though, as she had climbed up behing them. She pulled back a wiskered lip in a bemuse smile. Then she let out a loud scream, so famous for mountain lions.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 1:57 am

Alice gripped Aarons collar, and glared down at the vicious wolf, eyes a single pure shade of blue. "I have every right to question his reasons as to being here. And why he was sneaking around my property invisible. So don't you dare go threatening me." Her voice was dangerously soft, and had hundreds of others whispers behind it. She suddenly let go of Aaron, taking a step back and holding her head, trembling. Her legs gave way, and she lay on her knees in the grass, forehead pressed against the ground. She was oblivious to Felds roar, only one sound filling her ears. She let out a whimper, and lifted her head to look up at her tower, shaking still. Something was going on up there. Using her porch, she pulled herself up, and, ignoring everyone else, disappeared in a blur. She appeared in her tower, covering her ears, as her eyes changed from blue to black. The voices in her head were quiet, cowering from what was trying to break into her home. A rift was in front of her, battling her protections. She brought her hands together, and with a pulse of white magic, the rift disappeared. She fell back against the wall, whatever was breaking in had been feeding off of her magic to fight her own protective charms. She pushed open the window, and jumped down, rolling a few yards before coming to a stop, couching and shaking, eyes still black as she fought the dark. (Hmm that bottle of junk would be useful right now...)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 4:44 am

??? WAY too much people and charries!

Ember was cleaning her pups and nursing them when she heard strange whispers. Jolting up and resisting the squrming puppies, she made her way quietly down the stairs and out thte living room. The strange whispers were following her, and she lept out the opend window. She was being controlled by something, as she sort of swayed as she walked stifly. Her eyes were a sort of blue/black coloure, and she held her head low as she disserpeerd into a nerbly forest.

4 houres passed, and she was still walking. All around her, everything was dead. The trees and flowers were whitherd, and all the lakes which were once blue had turned a slimey-green with no life in them anymore. Fianly, she came to a hard but swift stop. Looking up, there stood a massive dragon (lol random XD!). It had ice blue eyes and a ice body. She was cold to the touch, and any strangers who touched her would obiously freeze to death.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:11 am

umm....why isen't anyone replying? it it because of my reply?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Which trap's a Witch trap?
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next