Neko

Which trap's a Witch trap?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Which trap's a Witch trap? Empty
PostSubject: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:59 am

thud thud thud thud

Her feet beat in rhythm to her heart, as she jogged down the trail. She wore black running shoes, blue and white athletic shorts, and a white tanktop. Her iPod was strapped to her arm, black earphones pounding a bass drum rhythm equal to her feet and heart. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, her skin a soft gold, perfectly sun kist, and her eyes a pretty aqua. Picture perfect. Something glinted as she jogged, and she stopped, panting. She pulled out her earphones, and stepped forward, crouching down and brushing away dead leaves. The second her fingers brushed the object, her glittering aura flared up, as raw power surged through her.
She gasped and stumbled back, landing on her butt. "Shit.." She murmured. She stood up, studying the object again. She didn't dare brush away any more debri, but instead stepped over it, into the woods. She saw another glint, and this time the object was uncovered. It was a sword. Fear dawned in her eyes, and she stumbled away from it, eyes searching the ground. But too late did she hesitate, and the second her foot hit the ground, she gasped, pain ripping through her. A web of shimmering threads wrapped around her, a nd she couldn't escape, not unless the swords were moved and the circle broken. She stood staring at the first sword, and her eyes darted over to the left, looking at the other sword. She knew there was one on her right, and one behind her, equal distances apart. She was trapped.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:02 am

(like, can i bring in a wolf?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 am

Sure, I can just move the topic to somewhere in Noahs Arc Smile
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:54 pm

(wow! this game's admins are,like, out of all the other horse games, the niceist!!! Smile ) o yipii!!!
a wolf came cantering out of the forest. a huge fallen log was in front of her, and that would only be the last step to the wired small. guided by her nose, she hoped onto the log. there, she seen a human. Her eyes turned from a nice blue to fire red as she begain to growl savagly. (pretty much the end for human? just joking! me not gonna kill it Smile )
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:10 pm

That's cuz we don't act like we're better than everyone else. I hate on other sites how they're such jerks, they think that because they are admins means they can abuse the users)

She locked eyes with the wolf, and whispers echoed through her mind, into the wolves. Please help... Cannot move.. Pain, so much... Move swords... If she could have collapsed from the effort of mind speaking through the spells and enchantments binding her, she would've. But she couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Ember raised an eyebrow. she walked over to a sord,still growling with her eyes pinned on the girl, and with her two paws she leant up against it (a sword)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:11 pm

It slipped, nearly an inch, but enough to send the girl crumpled on the ground, gasping for breath, shaking as the pain faded. "Thank you. So, so much." She said in a shaky voice, looking up at the wolf, knowing she could understand her.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:45 am

Ember strolled up to a few meters away from the girl, barling her teeth but not making a sound

(like, on the plains, it says anything can be caught (aka like horses) but ( i know this is wired) could a wolf be caught by a human for something? just asking)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:06 am

That's what I says. If you made up a one legged elephant with spikes on its back, even that couldbe captured, haha. Though, to be honest, your creatures can be captured anywhere in Noahs arc, because any animals/humans can go anywhere in Noahs Arc. Clarify?)

She sat down, brushing a few loose strands from her eyes. "What, you don't like me? You just saved me from some witch hunters. Probably traders." She said. She picked up the stone disc, studying it.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:13 am

i cotcha rockie! Smile
no, its like u catch me!!!

Ember snorted. from that, she blew some dust from the plate. it said something............
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 am

(Haha, okay. What does it say?)

She looked up at the wolf. "See, I'm not the bad one. Whoever set this," she waved the disk, "is."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:50 pm

( i hav no idea. you dicide! Smile )
She sat down
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:26 am

She smiled. "We should get out of here, before they come back." She stood up, striding over to one sword. She pulled something from her waistband, a gleaming pearly chestnut, long and thi, and not quite straight. "I don't use this often. But this is a difficult thing to do." She muttered a few words, and Excalibur shrunk. She picked it up, ignoring the sensation of an electric shock running through her arm. She turned, said a few more, and the other three shrunk. She picked them up, putting each in a different pocket, and slid her wand back into her waistband. She picked up the disc, studying the runes written around the edge. "Thisll come in handy." She smiled. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:22 am

Ember smirked and strolled off after the girl

its like you take me home Smile
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:21 pm

She followed the trail the way she had come. "I know you can talk to me, I'm a witch, come on. But do you just not want to?"
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 pm

"......i know...." Ember spat out
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:11 am

She grinned. "Now we're getting somewhere."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:18 pm

"HUMPH!" she minded her own business, but still kept walking along side the girl
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:56 am

She shook her head, and stopped. "It doesn't feel right here. Let's take a shortcut." She sliced her finger through the air, creating a tear$ she quickly picked up the wolf as colour flared through the air, striking towards them. She leapt into the rip she had created, and it dissolved behind them.

She came tumbling down onto a wide, recycled wood porch, Ember still in her arms. She swore. "That was close."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:43 am

"ha. yeah." Ember slid out of the girls arms and wandered around. "where are we?" Ember looked at the girl, plan faced,
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:26 am

She shrugged. "My home. 10 acres of magically guarded sanctuary."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:11 am

z"your..home..." she just shrugged and said, sitting down : ?never been to a humans house befor.." she lifted her muzzle to the sky and howled
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:27 pm

"Almost human." She corrected. "What are you doing"
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:05 pm

lolz! its, like, "telling all my frends where i am so they can come and eat you ALIVE!" XD. just kiddin!

"Just...marking my new terrotory.." She giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:48 pm

She laughed, and opened the recycled oak doors, into a vast room, with a large set of divided stairs in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next