Neko

Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Which trap's a Witch trap?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Ember hoped in, and shook herself from the cold. "wow. its much wamer in her then what it is outside" Ember lay down.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:52 pm

She laughed. "Yup." She shut the doors, murmering a spell of protection, and pulled off her shoes, leaving them by the door. She turned her ipod off, having forgotten about it befpre, and dropped it into a bowl on a small table in the main entry. "Ill put on a fire, if you want. That's always the best." She smiled, walking into the living room, socks muffling the sound of her footsteps against tile.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 am

"Hmm, that would be nice..ok" she carefree lay her head on her paws...

K this is just an idea:

Before she went to sleep, she mumbled something..."you know, the first person i talk to is the only person i can talk to. I wanna talk to other people, it dosent work. Whit
ch or not...I only choose who to talk to if i think they are safe........" She went to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:01 am

She smiled, and disappeared upstairs. When she came back down, she had washed hair, tied up in a bun, pajama pants, and a tank top. She sat next to the fire, stroking Embers head, thinking of what the wolf had said.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:46 am

lol niccccccccccceee! where do ya get all the great wrighting ideas from?

Ember twitched an ear, but was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:10 am

Blah, I dunno. Haha, when I make up characters, they kinda become their own being. I have full on arguments with them in my head sometimes, ahahaa. I'm such a freak Razz

She smiled, watching her, and then got up, pulling on a pair of slippers sitting by the fire, and walked to the kitchen, putting a big bowl of water on the floor next to the fridge, not sure whether it was the right thing to do. Because a talking wolf's a little different to a domestic dog. She glanced into the living room, smiling.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Your a freak in a good way! i am sooo bad at ideas, listen to tghis!

( ember can talk to her with her mind as well) "haha. i can listen to every thought you think, as well as communicate with you in your head" Ember yawend some more, and went back snoozing
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:04 pm

"Dang, that's so not fair." She said. She put a plate with a few pizza slices in the microwave, and closed her eyes as they heated, blocking Ember from her inner thoughts, so she could only hear what she wanted her to hear. "Ha." She grinned, as the microwave beeped.

Nah, don't be so hard on yourself, you just gotta channel your thoughts into the keyboard and BAM its all donee Smile
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:08 pm

hah thanks rockeh! Smile cheers

"uh-uh. i can still here you think, even if you try blocking the thorghts
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "But I'm a witch, remember? I have other ways to block you out."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:16 pm

"But im a magic wolf, remember? i have keys to evrything" (lol!) With that, she got up and sat down next to water bowl next to the fridge. She dipped her paw in it. "too cold!" she whined
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 pm

"Good thing there's nothing I need to keep from you. Unless you plan on betraying me." She snapped her fingers so the water was room temperature. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 pm

"nope nothing!" She licked at the water. "sooooooo, what do you plan on doing with me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:39 pm

She shrugged. "Can't you choose for yourself?" She asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:50 pm

"your the one who thro me along with your self in that black hole!" she smirked. "so, its basicly your choise" she went in to the kitchen and sniffed at the cupboards
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:01 am

"It wasn't a black hole. It was a portal. And you decide whether you wanna stick around or not." She took a bite of pizza.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:24 am

"oh...." whith that, she took the pizza from the girl and gobbled it down" ...yum!" she patted her belly
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:15 am

"Hey!" She exclaimed, grumpily taking another piece from the tub, and popping it in the microwave.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Ember slid thro the girls legs, and sat by her side..."maby you should take me to doggy school, dress me up like a dog" she sat, her eyes glued to the cupboard
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:55 am

"I'm not gonna dress you up!" She said, pulling out the pizza, and holding it away from the wolf as she ate. "My food, not yours. If you want some, you ask."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:05 am

"can i plleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee have some?" she tail wagged her tail accross the floor as she sat there, eyes big and wide, staring at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 am

There were two pieces in the container, so she put it in the microwave. When it was done, she put it on the ground, eyes narrowed. "I might as well make a whole pizza."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:13 pm

A wide smil spred across her face. "thank you!" she happily gobbled down the pizza, and left the other ppice for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 am

She shook her head, finishing her piece. "You can finish it."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:18 am

Ember looked down at her pice of pizza, then rolled over flat on the ground and groaned. "i fell sick!" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which trap's a Witch trap?   Which trap's a Witch trap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Which trap's a Witch trap?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next