Neko

Bellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Bellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Bellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter   Bellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange
Skin: Pale (Pic)
Eyes: Dark
Hair: Wild, curly and black. (pic)
Adress: Moves around
Most seen in clothes: pic
Special: Witch (Harry Potter)
BF/GF: None
History: Toooooo long
Other: Absoloutly mental from being trapped in Askaban. I mean it. She's crazy. (Noticed that a lot of my characters are crazy... O.O)

Bellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHs77n4k71QFaFVK3ZT9_97vgjxNg12XRssq4mSC71lGhrRl4OBellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSztrdBgfuP43fX8ot1zHQLxWpxWiATqFAoFWurR-LTfpxithsBellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb-RR50rdrpQ6cE2kt7A5MHUQcQluCtjjrRfJkQxr8FxKpklerBellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUHAXbVopamdiFwMZC2QrVm-ukGBk3m2IYmRT2I5GyPcgBoZO_LgBellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBQ-r1dwn-uClPuvyly9X7l8JNEiYfnDMifSWjw2GKzF0ow2K5AgBellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfNCUwr5A2Ix05FE0S8YqLAnrkOG8-UWmZHIFw2_szMYM4WUHK
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

Bellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter   Bellatrix~Witch from Harry Potter Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 am

Hm- shes the one whos mental all the time 0.0 "Noticed that a lot of my characters are crazy... O.O" yeaaaaaaaaaahh..........whats with that xD? just curious.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1