Neko

Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Emily and Zach (G!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:24 pm

(Okay....XD)
"Can't breathe,you big bear."She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:35 am

He chuckled and set her down. "Where?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:25 pm

She poked his belly."You."She giggled before she walked back into the house.

(Should I timeskip a few weeks where she finally starts to get a bump? And she like hides it from Zach until its impossible and her stomach sticks out from her clothes? Then she ends up crying because she thinks Zach will hate her for it... Question )
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:03 pm

(Yes,lets.)

He followed her,smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:25 pm

~TIMESKIP~

Emily was worried now and barely spoke. She'd gained about ten pounds in the last week,for an unusual reason. Some of her tight tubes and shirts weren't fitting now that she had the bump on her belly.'Oh,how will Zach react?'Emily's minded asked in a bad tone.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 am

He stepped in the house from working. He trotted over to Emily,hugging her,he took her hand,guiding her down to the bedroom. Locking the door and closing the windows,he stripped down. Taking a step forward he pulled Emily's pants down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 am

(Oh boy,hows he not gonna see the bump? Question XD)

Emily blushed a bit,but she was unsure about this. She didn't know what to say to Zach about the bump on her belly. 'Too bad. We could have hidden it longer.' Her mind breathed,sending her thoughts flying.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 am

He stepped back. "What?"

(Twist it Saphi!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:40 pm

"I'm not sure about that right now. Some other time though."She sighed.

(Question)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:53 pm

"Oh. Okay." He pulled his clothes back on,walking quickly out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:16 pm

"Sorry Zach.I'm..just,not in the mood right now."She sighed,hand-face as she followed him out the door,her pants already pulled back up. She kissed him lightly on the lips and went into the kitchen to cook dinner,with was lasagna and salad with breasticks.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm

He sighed,sitting down on the couch he flipped it to the news and stood up,walking to the kitchen he set the table,brought out a few candles,and set water on the napkins to hold them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm

"Thanks." Emily muttered,bringing the food to the table. She sat down and fixed Zach's plate and hers.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:30 pm

He placed his hands on his hips. "Okay. Whats wrong? You've been acting weird the last few weeks and its getting on my nerves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:42 pm

"I'm afraid to tell you. I just can't. You'll hate me and I...I Urg!!!!"She complains,throwing her hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:47 pm

He took her in his arms and kissed her. "No. I will NEVER hate you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:55 pm

"I....I.....Ok,I can't say it." She growls,grabbing a pen and pad of paper. She wrote down what she had to say,"I'm pregnant. I'm sorry I can't say it out loud. I just can't. I've never,never come this close to someone and I am afraid you'd hate me and leave." She quickly looked away after writing it.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 pm

He picked up the pad of paper,he set it down gently. He turned her face to look at him. He gently kissed her. "So? I still love you Emily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:03 pm

She almost burst into tears right then. She stood and hugged Zach,a few tears trailing down her cheeks . Her eyes were watery. Her arms reached around his back perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:37 am

He kissed the tears away. "Cry. Never be ashamed to cry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:04 am

"I am. I'm afraid I always will be."She cried,but still few tears escaped her eyes and she blinked them away.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:16 pm

He wiped them away. "So? I'll cry and not be ashamed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:23 pm

"That's because your brave. You show your emotions."She replied,hugging him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:27 pm

"Yea. Okay. Sureee. Says the one who dates a guy who likes to play with knives." He teased. As for emphisis he pulled out a steak cutting knife and then two more and started juggling them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

"Wow. I didn't know you could do that.."She gaped at him,her jaw dropped.

(Can you post in 'Star Has Swamp Fever' and don't forget to do the poll! Star's life depends on it!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Emily and Zach (G!!!)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next