Neko

Zach and Emily(Graphic content)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Empty
PostSubject: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:32 pm

He smiled at Emily as they walked into the big bar.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Emily leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked as one, hand in hand. She had fallen for Zach as soon as she had met him on the bus. "Your just too cute." She said seductively, smelling his shirt. It smelled of "Manly Axe".She sighed contently and kissed his shoulder lightly.

(For some reason,I'm always smelling my mom's shoulder. She smells like cinnamon XD)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:42 pm

(Haha,Once at tennis practice a women and her daughter had bug spray smelling of cinnamon rolls XD)

He smiled and led her to a little both, He sat down and ordered a Dequiri(SP?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:51 pm

"Martini please." She added, throwing down a 20 dollar bill,enough to pay for two or three refills. She smiled back and looked around,a bit shy but not as much any more. She realized she'd neve been here before."Where exactly are we?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm

"Love handle,we can do anything we want here." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 pm

"Ah. A place for naughty girls and boys" She teased and she smiled as he winked at her. She leaned towards him slowly, going in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:04 pm

He smiled and kissed her,sliding his hands to her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:52 pm

"Like I said, for naughty girls and boys." She teased,kissing his neck and his lips,slipping her hands around his back in a lock hold.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

He nodded and smiled,sliding his hands up to her breasts,"But... Mostly for us perverted boys." He chuckled and started kissing her again,sliding his toungue all over her's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:10 pm

"Exactly." She teased, letting him kiss her. The tongue thing felt weird since Emily had never been "French Kissed" before. She gazed up at him,and grabbed the beer again and drank the whole thing down,which,was a bad idea. She was no longer slightly drunk but drunk."I luf o." She slurred,hugging him weirdly.(XD)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:15 pm

He sighed,running a finger along her. "Yes,I know." He picked her up,sliding out of the booth he lead her to a private room. Opening the door an guiding her in he closd the door and locked it. Grabbing Emily's hipps gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Emily kissed him again ,her body grew numb as Zach placed his hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:27 pm

His hands somehow found a way up to her breasts,un-lacing her bra he let it drop to the ground. Heused his toungue vigioursly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:37 pm

(XD I find it funny how we have the same thing giong on in The Apartments....I might just make her preggie...XDThat and I'm going to make her the same age as Lee)
She giggled and light pushed his head away. "No licking me." She teased nad kissed him,his head stuck between her hands.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:45 pm

(I think I made him 18 or 17 XD. Just tell me if you want her prego,i'll have to do a little something first to get her prego though.)

He gave her the puppy face,but brightened,he shoved his kiss into her mouth,hesitantly pulling back for a big breath,he bent his head and grabbed a breat nipple,taking it in his mouth and sucking on it, He looked up at her,"You didn't say no sucking!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:47 pm

"Darn.Forgot to add that." She teased. It felt weird,having him suck on her breast. She sighed and giggled just abit.

(Sure. I've never had a prego charrie before!XD)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:53 pm

He thought hard before lying still. A cool liquid feeling spread across the bed.sperm. He smiled and started moving his body up and down her,H.U.M.P.I.N.G her.

(Haa now shes prego)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Emily didn't feel the sperm enter her body, she been watching Zach and his eyes, his goregous eyes. She hugged him hard and didn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:10 pm

He smiled,not noticing either,he kept up with a rythm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 pm

"I luf o fer eber an eber." She slurred in a seductive kind of way,still not letting go. She breathed deeply,exhausted now. She groaned and kissed him,martini on her breath.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:24 pm

He cocked his head,"Heh?" He grabbed her breasts squeazing and keeping rythem,still urging faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:29 pm

"I mu pee." She slurred again,prying herself off of Zach to go into the bathroom to pee. She peed and stood right by the bed.

Last edited by Sapheeria on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm

He got up and feeling as horny as he was he placed his hands on her hips,H.U.M.P.I.N.G her from behind. He kissed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:48 pm

"You really are horny. It's almost midnight and we need to head back to the bus."She informed him,shivers jumping her as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:56 pm

"If you have me,they don't care baby. Now go pee. I'm going to bed. Where is the bed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next