Neko

Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Zach and Emily(Graphic content)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

"Now, you a either come with me or you can stay in the truck. Your two options."She spoke,opening the truck door,pulling out her purse that held a list.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

He laughed, hoping out and closing the door,leaping to her assistance like a good little boyfriend. He slipped an arm around her waist, then walking off, grabbing a shopping cart,he pressumed his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm

"Hmm..."She smiled,gazing over the list. "I don't need to get much."She added,pushing the cart to the dairy section to get milk. Then to get eggs and some bread. Some potato chips and then perch, the fish.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm

He released her and whent off to go find his own suplies. His grazed down and grabbed some condems,soda,and headed back to Em,throwing the stuff in her cart. "Candy isle?" He tempted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm

"You want some candy don't you?" She asked,a brow raised...Then she strode off to the isle,picking up some choclates and mints and carmels...etc,etc.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yum!" He slurred. Placing an arm around her waist again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:07 pm

"Cand-o-holic.."She mumbled sarcasticly,walking the cart back up to the register where she pulled out her credit cared,payed,waited for her bags to be loaded then headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 pm

He shook her "AH!" He hissed. "You paid. That's my job!" He frowned,pursig his lips angrily and offended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:17 pm

"I have los of money and I suggest shopping so there." She smiled,rolling her eyes at him as she got to the truck and started loading stuff in the back.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm

He grabbed her arm a bit viciously. "Take it out again and I will be insulted. Just because Zach isn't a man doesn't mean i'm not." He bit his lip angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:14 pm

(I wanted to make her cry but I wpnt. Make her more like a man.)

She looked down at the ground and bit her lip but got back in the truck without a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zach and Emily(Graphic content)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8