Neko

Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Zach and Emily(Graphic content)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Caleb was walking down the street,bumping accidently into her,he blused,"Sorry,I'm Caleb."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:11 pm

"Um Hi. I know your Caleb. Zach just gave me your number."She blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:15 pm

"Oh hi Emily. Hes always been that way,may I comfort you?" He siddled a bit closer,a charming as his older brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 pm

"Mm. Someone should have told me that earlier. I guess."She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

He pushed back a lose strand of hair in her face,his eyes warm. He pulled her close lightly,stroking her. He cuddled her against him,gently kissing her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Oh how good it felt to be held again by someone that cared. Emily sighed as his arms brought forth good comfort and care.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:27 am

"Are you okay?" He looked worriedly at her,still craddling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:30 pm

"A little Caleb. I'm carrying Zach's child. HE stabbed her or him."She worried.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yikes. I'm here,don't worry." He snuggled her close,kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm

"Hmm..."She sighed,looking around. Her once awesome looking eyeliner and mascara had trailed down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:50 pm

"So? I'm here for you,for what you want. I love you." He gently purred,stroking her again. Wiping the mascara and eyeliner. "Your sexy just the way you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:15 pm

"Really? Even when you just met me?"She asked,a brow tilted.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:34 am

He chuckled,"Really. I trust you,a lot." He smiled,pressing his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 pm

"Wow....Never have been told that."She smiled,wiping her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 pm

"Now you have." He gently pressed harder in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:13 pm

"Yeah,I have and I have someone that cares.."She smiled,looking up at him.

(Can Caleb not be some sex addict like Zach?)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 pm

(Ush,he is a sooo Cute! Hes sensible,adorable,caring,loving. And yus,thats the answer. What a about them having sex? Whenn?)

He smiled,"Want to go swimming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 pm

(Every person I've made that one of your people has met always ends up having sex.)
"Yeah.I want to swim!"She said exitedly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm

(Cuz dey awesome! xD)

He gazed into her eyes and gently stroked her,"Go change and wash your face,I persoanly don't care but I don't feel like hiting the stupidity out of people today." He joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:38 pm

"Yes Daddy."She teased,slipping into the house and a few minutes later coming back out in a bikini and ponytail with her fase all clean. She jumped in the pool,sending water splashing on him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:18 pm

He stuck his tongue out at her,"Foxy Lady." He slipped on some neaon green trunks,diving and flipping in,he took her in his arms,kissing her. "Votre Mignon." He spoke in french,clearly accented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Her smile was playful as she spoke back clearly in French,because she was born there but raised in America. "Votre type de Caleb. Votre mignon."She replied,her accent light but still there.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:49 pm

"Pas vraiment Emily." He smiled,kissing her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:52 pm

"Oui hein. Votre plus chaud que beaucoup de gars."She laughed,gripping him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 am

"No. Not really." He smiled,switching back to english.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zach and Emily(Graphic content)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next