Neko

Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
palominogirl98

Awesomeness : 20

Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)  Empty
PostSubject: Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)    Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)  Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Sarah sat down at the bar and laid down a 20 dollar bill. "Margarita please. . . & Thanks." The buff man answered back "Okay, You got a date?" Sarah stood up with a mean but shy, frown "Kinda, i mean no. but not a B*tch like you!" She walked away forgetting her drink and her money. She passed a couple at a booth. She sat down at a booth by herself, hoping a nice guy 19 or 20 would come for her. Her Head slumped in dis-hope and her Long Blond-Flaxen colored hair fell straight beside her cheeks evenly. She wore a Hot pink Tank top with which her largish breasts her seeking out of. Her short tight Denim shorts clung to her a$$ and made her probably the most beautiful young women at the bar. The 17 year old girl made sure every guy knew she was not childish in any way.

Last edited by palominogirl98 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didt like the first start of the story! L0L)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)    Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)  Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:14 pm

He jumped through the open door and barely made it to the wall before the door began to bend around the hinges. He took his sword, whicc through the mist apeared to be a pocketknife, and ran back outside. A few minutes later, the twenty year old came back inside, some fresh cuts on his face and breathing heavily. He walked up to the bartender, whispered quietly with him for a ew minutes, then turned around with a "whiskey" in his hand. He spotted the girl, eyes widening. Score! He walked over and sat next to her. "I'm Bullet."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
palominogirl98

PostSubject: Re: Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)    Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Sarah eyes widened and she se*ily replied "Why. . . That is a neat name, . . I am Sarah." She slid her hand into his and gripped, she was very horny at the moment and was determined. She leaned against him rubbing everywhere on his body. She laid her lips on his and put her tongue in his mouth and was beginning to get feisty.

(L0L)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)    Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 pm

(XD)

He backed up, slightly surprised at the sudden attack. He broke away for a moment, "Room?"
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
palominogirl98

PostSubject: Re: Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)    Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)  Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm

"Yes." she slid under the table and unzipped his pants and started a bj. after 5 minutes she came back up and grabbed him and started toward the first room, she opened the door and shut it and locked it behind her. Then she fell on the bed and pulled him on top of her.

(Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)    Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sarah (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)
Page 1 of 1