Neko

Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Zach and Emily(Graphic content)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:00 pm

"I already did silly."She added,"The bed's down the hall to your left."She ran down the hall into a different room and flopped on a bed,slipping under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 pm

He laughed and followed her,he snuck under the covers with her,"Sorry baby." He wrapped an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:26 pm

She sighed,"Why are you sorry?". She curled up suction cupped to him and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:31 pm

--7--

He reached over and reached in the insides of her thighs.

(What move doesn't she like?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 pm

(Hmm....Idk..Post different things and I'll see what I think about them.)
Emily woke up with a start with Zach rubbing her thighs."Good Morning to you too."She teased,reaching over to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 pm

(Haha,that was about all I got. But i'll think.)
He smiled and rubbed his "it" against her back,he slid a finger lihtly down her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Emily almost growled,anger bringing her to life."Do NOT do that ever again."She warned still in her "cool"."I don't like that at all."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 pm

(Which one?)

He smiled,"Or... I could do this..." He rubbed his "it" against her back and lightlyran a finger down her spine. He quickly pulled her face towards him,kissin' her. He grabbed her breasts,squeazing gently,he started up a rythm with his H.U.M.P.I.N.G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:51 pm

("its" on her back)
"You really like to hump girls don't you?"She teasingly asked, a brow raised in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 pm

(KK)
"No,I like humping you." He chuckled and ran his "it" along her back again,giving a little hump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:07 pm

"It's ok to hump people but whatever that was,don't do it.I don't like it."She growled again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:13 pm

"Aww.. But baby... It's fun! You try it." He spun around so his back was facing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 pm

"No."She said plainly, her brows raised.She sat up,almost forgetting she didn't have clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:18 pm

He turned around,folding his arms. "Whatever." He ushed her back against the pillows and massaged the insides of her thighs. He rubbed his "it" against her "it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm

"You really want to do that again?"She sighed,looking at him.

(I was posting and thought about this commerical.Kinda reminded me of Twilight. XD The Video
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:27 pm

"Yea!! I see a sexy girl that doesn't care about it that hits on me too,and shesa my girlfriend i'ma take my chances." He wrapped his comforting arms around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Emily smiled a bit and kissed his lips, nothing serious just a kiss. His warm arms felt comfortable to her and she leaned her head into them."Your contagious."She teased.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:46 pm

"No! Only my baby is." He smiled and pointed to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:48 pm

"Yeah right." She laughed, kissing him again and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 pm

"Alrighty,I am a bit contagious... Unless I do this..." He slid his "it" down the air,making sure it didn't touch her,atleast it isn't some drunk dude tryin' to get a little fun out of you."[/b] He smiled,he pulled her into him,lightly moved her hips in a humping motion,he laughed,"If you you returned the favor without me requesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 pm

She raised an eyebrow, giving him a look.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:13 pm

He smiled innocently,"No?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Emily cringed but smiled afterwards."I want to eat something." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm

"After... You return the favor,or else i'm going to stay on you're back the whole day,humping you until you hump me without me asking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:38 pm

"Pervert." She teased, sliding out of the covers and running around the room to pick up her clothes and put them back on. She gathered his clothes back into a pile and sat down on the bed again."I'm going to go get something for us to eat. What would you like?" She asked,hoping or a simple answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and Emily(Graphic content)   Zach and Emily(Graphic content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zach and Emily(Graphic content)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next