Neko

Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Emily and Zach (G!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:11 pm

---8---
He rubbed his "it" against her back. "Wakey,wakey,baby,baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:13 pm

(Watch this)
Emily growled and kicked Zach,pushing him out of bed and onto the floor before she got up and went over to him. She threated him by placing a foot on his chest,pressing hard."Don't do that back thing!"She snarled,almost stomping on him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:21 pm

He pushed her foot,bringing her beside him,he got on top of her and kissed her,humping,and squeazingher breasts. He wrapped his arms around her,"I'm sorry baby. I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 pm

"I know that. Just don't do that "thing"."She sighed,kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 pm

He humped her slowly,"Baby,chillax,I love you and I don't want to hurt you like that b**** who already tried."He ran a finger along her whole body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm

She sighed."You just really really like humping me. I am chilling, ok?"She teased. Shivers jumped her as he trailed his finger down her and she turned to kiss him passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:52 pm

H smiled and nodded,"Yep,does my baby not like getting humped?" He stuck out his lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 pm

"I don't mind it."She answered,speaking truth. "I love you soo much."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:11 pm

He smiled and gave little hump,"I love my baby too,so you don't me to hump you anymore?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 pm

" I don't mind it at all." She spoke,her tone slightly offended.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:43 am

He narrowed his eyebrows. He put his hands in the air,"Whatever." He spun around and got out of bed,grabbing his clothes and getting them on,storming out of the room. He sat on the couch,flipping to sports news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Emily sighed and slipped under the covers to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:12 am

He still sat there,flicking through channels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 am

The ticking on the wall clock was driving her crazy and Emily covered her ears but couldn't sleep. "Urg!"She spoke, geting up again and slamming the door as she walked past Zach and into the kitchen and out the back door,into her backyard with the flowers and bench ,where she plopped down on it.A small sigh escaped her lips and she put her head in her hands,her long hair covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 am

He sighed,turning the tv off,he walked outisde,sitting by her he put an arm around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 am

She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:09 pm

"I'm sorry, I just want to know if you'd like me to stop,honestly. I will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm

"It's fine ok. I'm just unsure of lots of things right now."She said,her eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:02 am

"But... If its just fine how am I suppose to know if you don't like it? Yes,or no?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 pm

"Onlyif I show you I don't mind is the only way you can know."Emily replyed,leaning into his shoulder.

(Ima take her back to Tato/Rocken post with Kyle.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:03 pm

(Im not - - )

"I'm going to take that as a yes." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 pm

(Pwease....*Begs at feet with puppy face* )
"You are supposed to take it as a yes,silly."She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 pm

(No! Absolutely not. Not with what you did to poor Jesse *sobs*)

"Good!" He stood up and held out a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 pm

(I had lots of muse and had to get energy out...XD Finz......)

Emily sighed silently and stood up,wrapping an arm around Zach's waist.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

(Yea. Okay whatever. Still you cuda said something so she doesn't have to have kids. - - Yeno. That pissed me off... A lot. You know hes probably going to pick Emily now - - He didn't want a kid. Yea.. Whoo. Mad )

He smiled,pulling her into a bear hug.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Emily and Zach (G!!!)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next