Neko

Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Emily and Zach (G!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:32 am

Caleb smiled,"Thank you. I hope I can comfort you." He stroked her hair,tilting her head up he kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm

"You probably will."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:48 pm

He smiled,"I hope so." He stuck his tongue in her mouth,gently running it along her lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Shivers pulled at the hairs on her back and arms,goosebumps covering her arms. She'd let this last for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:25 pm

He pulled back,"Your not feeling it are you? You don't like me." He released her,looking sorry and sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:24 pm

"Who says I'm not? Because I am Caleb."She growled,angry again. It ws like Caleb was an anger management pill that calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:43 pm

He stepped forward,pressing a finger to her lips,"Shh. Don't speak. Will you?" He wrapped his arms around her,pulling her close again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:52 pm

(I don't get it...Explain please.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:00 pm

(Can dey have sex? xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm

(See? This is what I mean. Every one of my charries always has sex with yours......Yes,they can if you want. XD)

She smiled and kissed him fully on the lips,her fears and anger melting away.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:54 pm

(Yus,because they are awesome. xD)

He ran his fingers through her hair,meanwhile playing with her shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 pm

( Laughing This looks like its flipping it's lip or snorting...LOL!!!!)
She looked down then at him again,leaning forward to place her delicate hand on his cheek while kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 pm

"Finally! I was hoping you'd do that. Offiacly a relationship." He teased,placing a hand on her lower stomach and sliding it on her stomach,before sliding it lower...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm

"How does that make it offical?"She asked,pausing a moment before kissing him again,she laid her hand on his too.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 pm

"You kissed me. Hah!" He laughed,trying to contain himself from getting a boner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 pm

"Yeah,I did. So what?"She seduced.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 am

Nothing." He smiled,stroking her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 pm

She smiled lightly,flashing her perfectly white teeth. Her smooth,cold lips slipped to his again,but she pressed roughly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:21 am

He pressed bad,sticking his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:46 pm

She gripped his hand and kissed harder,letting her tongue slip into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:51 pm

He let his free hand slid below her stomach,rubbing a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:01 pm

She let off,gasping for air. Blush flooded her cheeks and she turned away,giggling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:02 pm

"Whats so funny?" He smiled though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 pm

"Nothing."She smiled,turning back to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:10 pm

His eyes glinted. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Emily and Zach (G!!!)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next