Neko

Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Emily and Zach (G!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:36 pm

(Wait....I jst now got the picture....Zach is dating them both that's why his name is the same in Jesse's post.....*Handface*)
Emily cleaned up quickly and dressed herself in a white tee and faded jeans with some tennis shoes. She simply walked to the kitchen, and cooked up dinner for tomorrow. After doing so,she steamed over to the door and slipped out quietly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:44 pm

He glanced at er solemnly. Who was it going to be?

(Mabye she is going to cheat and he finds out and dumps her for Jesse. Nomatter what bad thing she does to ruin the relatonship Jesse is getting picked and thats final.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:52 pm

(Ooo,you have got me thinking. Emily could cheat on Zach with some guy and then she gives birth to the baby after she's dumped. Then, when it comes time for the birthing,Emily dies after it. And then the doctors send the baby to Zach and Jesse. And they spoil it rotten and get a taste of a baby. XD)

Emily walked fast now,her tennis shoes clicking againist the concrete. She glanced around the buildings she was at,which was like 10 blocks down from her house,just a bit past the place where Kyle and Lee were at. She knocked on a door and some tall black guy opened it,looked her over and motioned for her to come inside. (You know what happens then).
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:07 pm

He was following her,sneaking in he gasped,"CHEATING HUH?" He screamed,shoving Emily off the bed and on the floor. [b"Im breaking up with you! Go find aother boyfriend!"[/b] He stormed away,not caring,he was getting his stuff.

(No!! No baby with him and Jesse,send it to an adoption center for all I care,just not wit Zach.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:14 pm

(YAYES!!!! She told Zach the truth,all my charries are related somehow and Jesse and Emily were cousins....Dun-dun-dun!)
Emily cursed to him,dressing quick so she could walk out to him,"Fine. I was simply getting revenge because I found out about your "secret" lover,Zach! Jesse,huh? (dun-dun-dun) To let you know,shes my cousin,***hole!"The words slipped easily and(Funny part) she picked up her shoe and threw it at his head.(Har-har.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:20 pm

"B***,a fu***** black guy? Shut the f*** up. I hate you!! Fu***** revenge? Your a fu***** loser! I hope you and your baby dies!" He grabbed her shoe and ht her hard in the stomach. Bolting to Jesse's house,he banged on the door,"JESS!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:23 pm

(Dude,hit her in the stomach?? Hello! I think she won't die from the baby now,she'll simply get prettier and the baby will grow quickly then she'll get true revenge. Muwahaha.)

Emily fell to the concrete crying. Her cousin he was cheating on her for! The tears rolled freely down her face and a little bit of blood came from a wound on her stomach. She walked slowly back to her house,crying the whole way. So much for love.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 pm

(Finee. Then I bring Leviii now!)

Levi leaped from the shadows,grabbing her in his ams,he humped her hard. "Want some revenge? I'll be your boyfriend. Trust me Emily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 pm

"How the hell do you know my name? Get the **ck of me jerk."She growled,ripping hr arms away from him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 pm

He shook his head,"Me? Jerk? No! Trust me..." He gathered her in his arms,pressing against her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:47 pm

"How can I trust you Levi after what you did to my sister? And you have no clue how I get ahold of these things. Now go away!"She growled again,kicking him in the shins and walking to her house door.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:54 pm

"I'll giveyou what you want." He trotted after her,picking the lock and opening he door for her,wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 pm

"Get off me you creep!"She yelled,running for the kitchen to grab a knife.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 pm

(SAPHI!!! Please!)

He followed,he pulled her by her breasts. "STOP!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:09 pm

(Levi is the CREEPY!!!!!!)
Emily looked at him."Why do you care?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 pm

He smiled,"Me? I like you,your lovely,sweet,smart,and Foxy." He pulled her into his chest,pulling her pants down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:18 pm

"Do you want me to punch you?"She growled again,raising a fist,and aiming.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:19 am

He grabbed her fist,"Do you want to get hurt? I could just go get Zach now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:45 pm

"No."She growled,yanking her fist away.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Caleb knocked Levi in the head,shoving him out the door. "M'lady." He bowed,kissing her hand respectfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm

"Oh brother. How'd you get in here?"She sighed,wiping her hand on her flared jeans.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:02 pm

"Door." He gestured to the open door. He stepped back a bit,"I'm sorry about my older brother,he's weird. But I like you,i'd like to comfort you. If you'd let me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:19 pm

"Well,I don't know. I just got dumped Caleb,stabbed and then poof.Zach's brother shows up on my door step."She sighed,resting a hand on her bellie.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

He stepped forward,"Please." He put a hand on her's. Pulling her close comfortingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Warmth spread over Emily when Caleb brought her close and it brought back the good memories she had had with Zach."I guess Caleb."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily and Zach (G!!!)   Emily and Zach (G!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Emily and Zach (G!!!)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next