Neko

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Corgi looked up and saw him panic. She called one of her wolves.Alass, would you mind guarding this man until the power comes back on?The silvery wolf rubbed it's muzzle on his foot and lay down, curling itself around him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 am

(:3 Check out my new profile pic, its me standing next to the Amnesia monster XD not irl though. It's just me at college and I decided to replace my best friend with the Amnesia monster. x3)

"No use...Only the light helps me. Light is life, Light is the source of life. Without light, Would we have life?"He said, apparently quoting Alexander."Alexander told me that. That bastard...But that's not the point right now. The big deal, is the lights. And I better not see one of those monsters, Ugh..gaining a slight headache now..."He said, now silencing, his head-ache bothering him much.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 am

(Repwy in beach and apartment?)

She called off the wolf and looked at Fletcher. He sighed and created a ball of light, expanding it and leaving it hanging in the air, casting a sort of good shine.Will that do?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 am

"No. Only candles, torches, and lanterns. That's what my mind is familiar with, not magical Light orbs! I don't even trust orbs any more because of that shadow!"He said, stressing himself.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 pm

The power came back on.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:26 pm

"Ohh..Thank god..Thank god..Holy king of London. Too much stress in the darkness for me.."Daniel said, as soon as nearly everyone was staring at him."Fuck me...I'm too strange to be in a normal town like this.."He muttered quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Corgi looked at him and giggled. You're funny!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 pm

He rolled his eyes, now imagining Corgi as a blondie and chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Why are you laughing?Corgi asked.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:17 pm

"Ohh, Just imagining what happened when the monsters of hell, chased me further into the depths of the castle of hell, towards Alexander, Quite amusing times."He said, scoffing silently.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

She nodded and clapped her hands.Story!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:35 pm

"No, no more stories, of my reality in the past...too far scary."He said.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:40 pm

She pouted.I don't get nightmares.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm

"First of all, I get nightmares. Second of all, Don't pout. It's not polite."He said, looking at Corgi.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm

She cocked her head to the side.How do you get nightmares from your own story?

(Reply in apartment wanna see what he says ;D)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 pm

"Once again, it was not a story, It happened to me for REAL."He said, slamming his head on counter once again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:01 pm

She frowned.Thats not good for you...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 pm

"I don't care! My insanity is killing me! The headache, ugh! That stupid shadow must have came back..."He moaned, hitting his fist on the counter.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:08 pm

She looked at him.Insanity can kill you?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:14 pm

"No, only knifes, guns and glass can do that."He said, sarcastically doing the -_- face.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

She giggled and thought for a minute.How about a wolf?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm

"Not really. True fact is, they're more afraid of us, than we are of them."Daniel said, looking at the counter again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm

She shook her head.I don't mean normal wolves. I mean big wolves.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 pm

"Unless you don't anger them, then yes."He said, obviously it was true.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:12 am

She was slightly confused.So your not scared of wolves... but your scared of the dark?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next