Neko

Just another day of Tosh.0

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Just another day of Tosh.0 Empty
PostSubject: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Daniel got on the stage"Hello, everyone! Virgins or not virgins! Welcome! I GUESS!"He hauled a flatscreen on the stage."You all know me? TOSH.0! TOSH.0! Yea haha.Thats it."He looked around, he turned on the TV for Tosh.0
he put on 2 Episodes.Everyone laughed."You like that! well, there will be more after my break!"He walked off the stage, he did a hillarous trust fall on someone he didn't know."HAHA! gets them every time!"He plopped down, on the couch.

Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:27 pm

She sat at the side of the room, her hair shining. What was Daniel Tosh doing in Horseshoe Bend? She shrugged the question off and went to go talk to him. She tapped his shoulder. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

He looked at her."Yeah?"He lazily sprawled his arms down and legs down, getting up and stretching for a bit.He looked back up at her.His soft brown eyes wandering into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:54 pm

She gulped forcing herself to blink. "I just wanna know. Why you, a rich-ass star, in this, poor, go-nowhere town? Don't you have bigger and better things to be doing?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:03 pm

He frowned a bit."No, i just need ideas.So, i just go places....and stuff.."He said, then he noticed her uncomfortable."Too under-pressure, to talk to a rich-bastard like me?"He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

"What? No! N-no."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 pm

"Oh, must have been my beautiful eyes that charmed you."He chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:30 pm

"Yeah? Well maybe they won't be so pretty soon." She hissed the words, her fist in his face. She calmed herself. She knew she probrally scared the hell out of him, but she wouldn't apologize.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:34 pm

"Ah, the little Ms.Grumpy eh?"He said, he did a surprise trust fall on her."SURPRISE!"He laughed.Even though he probably hit the ground,he loved doing those to random people.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 pm

She glowered. Maybe she should think twice about punching him... Then again...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:46 pm

He got back up, he chuckled.His soft brown eyes met her eyes again.He sighed boredly...
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 pm

She pointed above her head. "There is some "entertainment' up there. Remind me, are you gay or not?" (lol sorry if it seems im being mean ive just been wanting to use that one xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:06 pm

"Uh, ah...I am not gay..."He went silent for a moment.Then he opened the door and walked outside, he ran back in and yelled."HEY EVERYONE! I JUST GOT A CAN OF MONEY FROM SOMEONE!"He held up a can of money from a Hobo.He threw the can back to the Hobo.Wiping his hands off on someone else's shirt.He smiled.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 pm

She sighed. Okay, that was too far. She came back up to him, stopping right next to his shoulder. "Sorry." The words were uttered quickly and carelessly, but she was out the door already.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:54 pm

He looked around, he then slipped outside for a minute.He put his hand on her shoulder."Hey, its cool.I get asked that a lot of times.Just..not..by..girls."He said awakwardly.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:13 am

She shook her head. "Look. It was too far, and now I have to go." She pulled away from him, hesitationg only for a second. She made her way to a black pickup, and climbed inside, starring at the wheel.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 pm

He sighed walking back in, head hanged low.He hauled the TV onto the back of his truck, he looked at her."Wow..she probably thinks it hurt my feelings.."He murmured.He climbed into his truck, and sat reading his favorite book.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Her phone buzzed. It was a message from her brother. "Shit." She jumped out of the car, not bothering to slam the door, and ran back inside the building. She dodged multiple people, until she came to a door with a guy dressed in black in front of it. The man grabbed her wrists, and she pretended to be little miss weak. She struggled fakely, "Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:16 am

He looked up, he saw her run inside."What's the matter with her?"He murmured, he continued reading his book all calm.Not knowing she was in trouble, or worse he sat in the truck reading.While she was probably being kidnapped or something, he got to a really good part.He paused, shutting his book.He really wasn't the blood and gore kind, he looked noticing her gone for a long while.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:44 pm

The man opened the door woth one hand, holding hers with the other. He shoed her inside of the starewell and slammed the door shut- hard. He jammed a chair infront of it and, knocking her head on the door to knock her out, dragged-literally dragged- her limp body up the stairs. Things were not going as planned.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:23 pm

(This is old and abandoned but i say screw it XD)

He wondered what was taking her so long, he got out of the car and ran into the bar again.He heard a body being dragged, he tried opening the door."Screw opening..."He murmured.He took a good backing up, and ran at the door ramming it open nearly hitting the wall, He looked up seeing the man dragging Blayde."What the...fuck..?"He said the cuss quietly.He raced up the stairs, and tapped the man on the shoulder."Whatcha doin' with her?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:51 pm

((lol; REJUVINATE! *zaps with wandd*))

UPSTAIRS- Bullet's sister wasn't their. She should have been their by now. Something was wrong. He just knew it. He opened the door and stepped downstairs, away from the cries of raped women.

STAIRS- The man turned at the door being broken, eyes widening when he saw the man... Daniel Tosh?! He threw the girls limp body toward the wall, just to be caught by her brother. He looked up as the man warned Daniel, obvlious to Bullet. "She's my boss's playtoy now, you can just back up or your brains will be blown out." And with that, he pulled out a gun.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 7:23 pm

"Hmm, Hey look a penny, ooh its flipped on heads! I got a lucky chance.."He said the last part quietly.He kicked the guy in the shin, really hard and just about ready to spring at the man when he was going to shoot."Wait, whos down there?"He said crouched as if he were going to sprang like he was a damn vamp.

(O.o I call bringing in Dane Cook XD)
Dane Cook ran up the stairs, bumping into Bullet."Sorry!"He yelled as a crowd of people, began chasing him.He stopped and looked at Daniel Tosh then at the guy, "Hey bro, nice to meet another comdey central person."He glared at the guy holding the gun.He took his rifle off his back, (<---Total Ownage that proves his is a BAMF!)He aimed carefully at the man."Put it down Or I shoot.Nobody hurts my bros from Comedy Central. Its hasta la vista or get the hell out."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Wow... Well, this certainly seemed to be fun for everyone except Bullet. A growl rose in his throaght, the man still hadn't noticed him. He reached in his sisters pocket, grabbing a blade. "You f*cking B*ST*RD!" With no thought whatsoever, he jumped on the mans back, his arm wrapped around his neck. He squeezed until the man fell to the floor, then he flipped him over and slit his neck with the blade. He threw it to the ground, and turned toward his groaning sister. He bent down to her, checking her pulse. With one, quick look from her brother, to the body, and back to Bullet, Blayde let a weak smile play across her lips. "Good. Now, lets get up their and kick some sorry a$$."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:59 am

Dane and Tosh, shook hands.Tosh looked at the dead man, "What about the d*mn body? what do we do with that?"He said.
He looked at Dane then at Blayde and Bullet, he had the questions dance in his eyes.

Dane looked at the man as well, he front-flipped over the rail and landing on his feet, Tosh did the same but ended up walking on his hands.

(Rushing again sorry no muse D: so its a fail..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next