Neko

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Empty
PostSubject: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Daniel walked into the bar, he sat down quietly making sure his teeth wasn't grinding. He tapped the counter, and put down an ID and..gold coins..He ordered just some water. He wasn't much of a alcoholic, he took a sip his green eyes looking around. He used to be stuck in Brennenburg Castle, with monsters and Alexander which he still did lose sanity in darkness. He sighed putting down his glass, and tapping the counter to a gentle London beat he remembered.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:18 pm

(Meh post?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 pm

(Yush, but This ish not a love story XD)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 am

(Ill twy)

Corgi bounded into the bar, her pink hair bouncing all over the place, still laughing at a joke she'd heard earlier. She stood and looked around for somebody to talk to.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:17 am

He glimpsed over at Corgi, but then minded his own business.'Stupid Alexander...Stupid Painting...stupid...monsters....stupid shadow..stupid orb! Damn shadow was following, but forget that, Daniel. Forget it!'He thought, harshly to himself his hand on his head, while he looked down at the counter obviously frustrated.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:49 am

She bounced over and stood in front of him.Hi! My name is Corgi Bershka! What's yours?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 am

He held back a gasp, but yet still surprised in some terror."My name is Daniel. Nice to meet you, Corgi."He said, his voice a clear London accent.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 am

She giggled.Hey I like that name! But all my friends call me corry. You have a nickname,London dude?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 pm

"No, I don't have a nickname. It's just Daniel."He said.'This person just seems a bit too chatty..Obviously I'll say my Brennenburg Castle secret aloud and everyone will stare..But, As I said before I passed out. Some things must not be forgotten. Brennenburg Castle is just a memory. But remember that memory, Daniel. Remember it.'He thought to himself, still making eye contact with Corgi.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm

She smiled brightly at him. Thats awesome! her phone rang loudly.Hallo? Hey sweetie! Yeah... yeah...okay. See you now! She switched off her phone, sat down and beamed at Daniel. Soon, a tall boy with dark black hair and bright, bright blue eyes walked in.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:45 pm

"Well, at least I didn't tell her about Brennenburg Castle."He muttered, looking away from the tall guy.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Her extremly sensitive hearing picked up his mutter.Hey, what's that place?? Her boyfriend walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek.Who's this?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:15 pm

"Fuuuuuck..."He said, slamming his head on the counter."Psh, Brennenburg Castle? Just a myth, just a myth. Nothing exciting."He said, looking up at Corgi, rubbing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:14 pm

She giggled.Then why are you so bothered about it?She asked. She sat down and put her head in her hands, pulling in a chair for her boyfriend, Fletcher (addicted to that name)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 pm

"Fine. I'll tell you. Brennen burg Castle, was in London, Mayfair I lived there for some time. I went to Africa, came back with a strange orb. I decided to forget, in the note to self I wrote. The damn orb from Africa cursed me with this shadow, and that shadow as Alexander told me would kill anything and anyone in it's way to reclaim the orb. As I made my way through the castle, there were these awful creatures and there was a invisible water monster. When I made it to what seemed to be my only friend, He wanted me to give him a toxin and cut off his head. As I ventured on, I was chased by the angry shadow. I headed further on, As soon as I lost the damn thing I had to give my blood off and stand in the stars on the ground. Drawn in blood, I ventured through the door. Seeing Alexander, I waited for the portal to open, As it was now opened. I tossed in my friend's head, killing myself and Alexander. But me, for a moment was healed and brought back. I ventured out the door, and felt as if freedom had hit me.. I'll never EVER go back to that castle ever again!"He said, his clear London accent changing tunes in the long story, perfectly going along with the most suspenseful points.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 pm

She sat there, staring at him for a moment. Then she smiled.That's awesome! Was it fun? Did you get a t-shirt?? Fletcher looked at him, his face saying Yeah... I go through this every...single....freaking...day.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm

He narrowed his eyes, getting serious."This. This was no fucking carnival ride. IT WAS REAL! It actually happened! No freaking damn carnival ride! IT WAS NOT A FAIR! NOR A CARNIVAL!"He shouted, apparently thinking she didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:05 pm

She blinked and jerked her head back. She lowered her head and her lip quivered.W-w-why is he sh-sh-shouting at me?She asked Fletcher, who gave Daniel a withering look and comforted her.Thanks alot.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"Well, She should know what's different between a carnival and reality."He said, now thinking.'Fuck this, I'm tired.'He thought, taking a sip of his water calming a bit.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:37 pm

His eyes saddened.She can't. She's stuck in the middle of reality and dreams.He looked at Daniel. But why did she take interest in you? He mused.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 pm

"No.Idea."He said, staring at the counter for a moment, trying to forget the memory now.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Suddenly, the power went out in the bar, because some idiot had spilt beer on the fuse box. The bar was cloaked in darkness.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:47 pm

"Ahhh! No no no no no no!!"Daniel yelled, he brought out his lantern."Not the darkness again! I thought I was done with this darkness!"He said, now lighting a candle with a tinderbox, and carrying the candle over, apparently scared as hell with his hands shaking and head pounding already.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Corgi looked at him, also scared of the dark. She burrowed her head into Fletcher's chest, his arms wrapping comfortingly around her. He looked at Daniel panicking.Its just a little dark.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 pm

"A little dark? A LITTLE DARK?!?!? It's not a little dark! For my mind its dark as hell! And whenever it's dark, I lose my sanity!"He said, putting down the candle on the table, His hands shaking as he slowly moved them and held his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next