Neko

Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Just another day of Tosh.0

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:46 am

The siblings glanced at each other, a smile playing on their lips. "One second." He took a lighter from his pocket and lit it, soon the man turned to ask. He put out the fire by stomping on it. Then, Bullet jumped up the stairs, Blayde following. "Hey, one of you call the police, say we found a rape tent. Second floor, Love Handel. But its only one. And, uh, I'll be needing this." Bullet reached down and grabbed the rifle, then bounded up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm

"Will do."Tosh said, flipping on his feet again, He stepped out of the room there were some chatters and such.But, other than that, the cops would be here.

"Go ahead, Its not like i'm part of a army and need it dearly, anyway..where's my f*cking van.."He walked out of the room, and the bar there were yells outside."WHERE'S MY F*CKING VAN?!?! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET IT YESTERDAY! GOD D*MNIT, I hex you man, I curse you, Curse.You.I hope you burn in a fire.Good Bye!"He hung up quickly, before the auto-dealer could speak.He walked back in, and slumped into a chair.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 pm

A few shots and grunts later, Blayde hopped down at the sound of sirens. She jumped out of thedoor and ran into a cop, thaning Daniel before telling the co about the tent.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 am

(Bout time Daniel feels appriceated by Blayde XD)

"You're welcome."Daniel said.

Dane grumbled something, and whistled, calling a rather large, black dog with a silvery-white diamond on its head.He smiled petting Searchlight, he had found her on the street one day and called her Searchlight.Like in the book, Stone Fox.

(Making Searchlight's charrie sheet)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 am

(lol stone fox is a sad book)

Blayde smiled at the dog as she followed the cop up the stairs, reapearing later with two shooken girls in her arms.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 pm

(Teacher making me read it, and i already read the whole thing at home i totally cried when searchlight died lol)

Daniel frowned at the sight, he took out his i-phone and started playing Robot Unicorn Attack, HEAVY METAL.

Dane pulled the chair, over to Daniel and watched him play."Now, THAT is a B.A.M.F game"he said gladly.He watched him play for a long whiles.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 pm

She led them out the door and into the ambulance. "Go on." She turned around, smiling at Daniel and Dane. "Thank you, again."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:34 pm

"Shh..Must...Focus...On...Game..."Daniel said like a idiot.

"Just, call that a you're welcome from me and Danny here.."Dane said.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:42 pm

She turned when one of the women she had taken downstairs had punched a male cop. She ran after the woman, who just happened to turn into a dracnae in the woods. "Sh*t. BULLET!"

He heard his sisters yell. He jumped down the stairs, his pocket knife in hand, ready to kill whatever monster had come for the halfbloods that had survived to the age of twenty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of Tosh.0   Just another day of Tosh.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just another day of Tosh.0
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2