Neko

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 am

"Let me give you a list of what makes me lose sanity not that I'm afraid of. Darkness, Monsters, Cursed items, Brutes, That red goo stuff, the shadow of the orb, and Alexander's painting on the wall with skulls in the cabinet then that scary face pops up on his painting. Those are the things that make me lose sanity."He said, getting pretty serious now.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 am

She nodded, her hair falling in her eyes. Yeah... I have no sanity to lose... I'm a candyfloss sunday!She giggled, her eyes unfocused.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 pm

He slammed his head, on the counter again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Dude, stop that, people are staring.Muttered Fletcher.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 pm

"I don't care if their staring or not. I'm fucking tired."He moaned, tiredly apparently doing face counter groan.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm

They looked at him.You should go to bed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am

He stood up, looking at them."Nobody, and I mean nobody tells me what to do. When I'm crazy as shit like this, I try and not to go to sleep. Because I might not wake up, because I can die from my insanity."He said, apparently his insanity had already caused him a side-affect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)   Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Daniel has arrived. (This is not Daniel Tosh >.>)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3