Neko

The Insane One Has Arrived.....

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

The Insane One Has Arrived..... Empty
PostSubject: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:10 pm

A skinny wolf who looked creepy, but suspicious made its way in. Insane Wolf -666- looked around at her surroundings, she was peculiar to these creepy eerie drafts. She never minded anything, she hated annoying little pups though. She suddenly whirled around, hearing a boat door slam shut. She didn't care but she was wonder, where the hell Seth was. She growled hearing another noise, she was extremely dangerous to felines. She had the strongest tail, than all of the wolves and felines. She snarled loudly just seeing side affects, of her insanity inside her head. She continued walking, her coat colors nearly matching her surroundings. She still felt the draft, thinking someone was near her. She was the insane queen, of wolves of course but no wolf has attacked her in 11 years since she was 11 years old. She smiled her huge scary teeth, just sharp and scary enough probably to mess with a Feline's or Canine's mind. She sniffed the air for the draft, she didn't like this draft any more.

She growled more just being on the safe-side, she wasn't used to this kind of ghostly kind of place. She growled louder warning anyone who comes near, that she shall attack and give no mercy unless they won't do any harm. She snarled and growled at the same time, which made a scary sound that echoed throughout the entire labyrinth. She was never afraid of dying, or scared of anything she glanced around. She growled more protectively, she continued walking and kept glancing around. She didn't want to get sneak attacked, as if she were her tail would whip them as soon as she turned right and not left. Her smile wasn't dimming, it was growing wider she sat there and let out a fierce howl. She smiled even wider, not going to be surprised what might come her way. She lied down in a comfortable position, and decided to just sit there until some company for herself to chatter with.

(YAY FOR MUSE!!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 pm

(Wanna rp with me on my new post in the beach?)

Griffin walked in. He was a big werewolf, midnight black and without mercy. Seeing another wolf, his ears lifted in curiosity. He walked over. The wolf reminded him of his cousin, Alpha. He looked at her and tentivley stepped forward. Her growl was ferocious, and she sounded very threatening, even to a werewolf. He lay down and rolled onto his belly to show that he meant no harm, and got up.What is your name?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 pm

"Well, If you must ask so..I am Insane Wolf -666- and yes, It is my real name."She said looking at Griffin, not really surprised to find him instead of a forcer wolf or just a stupid feline.

(I might....Merp..If you can post in the Lake then..I guess I could ^_^)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 pm

(Hey I replied to your post without motivation cmon be fair lolz)

Griffin thought about that name. Somehow, it sounded dangerous. His ears went down.I beleive you. My name is Griffin.He sat down on his haunches and licked his paws.Do you have a special ability?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:23 pm

"Why do you ask so many questions of wolves and would you like to find out?"She said getting slight annoyed, of the questions.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm

He smiled at her, a rare and creepy sight.Questions are asked even by the wisest. He concentrated for a minute and breathed out. It began to snow. Then he pushed out with his paw, and the sun shone. He opened his eyes and inclined his head. The weather turned normal again.I control the weather.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:31 pm

"Well, I am a potentienally strong-tailed Jackal, Maned Wolf, and a Feline Predator Hybrid. Because one, I am insane, Two, I love killing Baby Felines, Three, I would hunt down any feline if I ever cared That I even die because of it."She said looking at Griffin more, She had Xs in her eyes and she was giving a more narrow look as if she cared that he could control the weather. She just stretched and sat intently, eyes still narrowed at Griffin.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 pm

He breathed out through his nose. He saw her narrowed look and sighed.You're a tough little bugger, mmmm?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:40 pm

"Bugger? Bugger! Bugger?!?! I prefer you call me Insane or Wolf or just -666-! I need my respect for being Insane here you know!"She growled fiercely not wanting, to be called 'Bugger' she narrowed her eyes more.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:45 pm

He laughed loudly, shaking his head.Well, if you insist. Although you do sound like a science creation of some sort.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 pm

She growled again, narrowing her eyes."Would you like to hear my past then...?"She snarled quietly, hoping it would shut him up or such.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm

He yawned and strecthed, lying down on the floor.Fine, fine, do what you have to do.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 pm

"Well, It all started when one day, I was walking the forest..And I was much healthier and less skinny as I was now, As I was walking with Seth, My lost mate, I was taken suddenly when Seth had gone missing the next day after I took that walk, Of course they were trying to turn me into a female super wolf, But the test failed and they only made me crazy as hell, And everyone ran from me because how insane I was...I lost everything in my life, and Now I don't know where Seth is or where he went..You see! My life wouldn't have turned on me, if it weren't for those humans!!"She growled, but now got tears in her eyes, and closed her eyes. She walked and laid down, inside one of the wrecked boat holes in the wall of the boat.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 pm

He sat back, shocked. He followed her and sat down beside her, whimpering.I am sorry. I have not had such a good time myself... could I interest you in my story?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:04 pm

"Sure, I mean..I guess."She said, acting as if she didn't just almost cry.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:09 pm

I had a family, big and beautiful. My wife was a pretty grey wolf, and I had two little male cubs. On a full moon, I go absoloutly insane, out of control. I kill anything in sight. I often go to an empty area to spend the night. One day, my little cubs came looking for me. Because... because they wanted to bring me their first kill.Tears ran down his face.I killed them. My wife came looking for them, and I killed her too. When I woke up the next morning, and found their bodies...He turned his head and howel, lightining flashing across the sky.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm

"That is indeed terrible..Oh, and have I mentioned I am the queen of wolves?"She said with a creepy smile, near the end of her scentence.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 pm

He felt an itch crawl up his back, but ignored it.Yes, you have. Why the weird smile?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 pm

"Side affect from the Insanity that was granted to me."She said.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Oh.The itches were all over now, making him shuffle around. This feeling was very familiar... for he did not see the big, shining full moon rise behind him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 pm

She looked at the moon, "You might want to look at what time it is."She said, not caring about the fact that she would probably die, She could hold him off until morning anyway.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:49 am

He turned and look, then looked back and smiled.Are your senses sharp?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 am

"Yes, and I might be sharper than you."She cracked an even creepier smile.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 am

His smile widened.I'm sure.Another wolf attacked her from behind, trying to pin her down.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 am

She whirled her huge tail at the wolf, since her tail is her strongest weapon. She growled fiercely her sharp teeth threatening and deadly, she was always a fighter. She growled again now thinking, the wolf was a forcer wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next