Neko

Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Empty
PostSubject: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 am

As soon as the auction trailer, drove up there was a wild comotion inside of the trailer. Golden Sovern was rearing, bucking, kicking, neighing furiously, He obivously hated small spaces, He busted the lock with a hoof as soon as he crashed down. He galloped toward the pasture, and leapt the fence. He reared neighing to back off, the stablehands climbed over the fence trying to get Golden Sovern. He reared and threatened to trample them, he trotted around taking a U-turn and trotted over to a nice shady spot. He grazed quietly, and peacefully. The trailer drove off in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 am

(Fail. Chelsea drove him xD)

Chelsea raced over to the pasture/ Golden was happy in his little shaded area, and she was glad he'd at least gone in a pasture. She looked at the stable hands "Leave him be." She said. She smiled at him. "I'll be back boy. Going to go open the doors to the other pastures." She ran into the barn, and went into the few stall containing horses, and opened the back doors to let them into their pastures She walked out, and into the mare barn, opening their back doors also. A she was doing this, she thought about getting Golden a pony as a stablemate, to help him stay calm in small spaces. She patted Eight Belles, and left the barn. She went straight to Golden's pasture. "Hey there, Golden! What do you say we get you a little pony for company? Or another horse/animal if you'd prefer?" She said telepathically
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:29 am

"Yeah, I guess it sounds good to have a little stablemate.."He said back in telepathy, He raised his head watching a wild horse(Mind if I bring in a wild horse? I mean theres a human here XD)He was surprised too.This was a rare wild horse...
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:01 pm

(Sure. Why not?)

Chelsea smiled. I might haave a pony you'd like. His name his name is Sundowner. Or would you prefer a mare? I have a mare pony too. Her nme is Emi. She 'said', and led the two out.

Sunny:
Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWwqMbTisP_qNEIPZ6-CCMxOS_k3X7JM6hkm8A2h2GKGkQVRWW

Emi:
Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Rossconwl

Last edited by Tatertots on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:48 pm

(xp Emi is a big horse for a mare o3O)

Golden Sovern watched as the two ponies trotted in, he snorted now looking at the wild horse that jumped the fence into the pasture.

Niji, a pretty Unipeg was grazing, near Golden Sovern She raised her head looking at Chelsea for a moment. Niji's mane, tail, horn, and wings changed to red, then blue, then green then purple and repeated all over again she was beautiful in her colors.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm

(Yeah...Got new pics xD)

Chelsea looked at the mare, wide-eyed. "Hi there..." She said. Golden hadn't answered whether he wanted Emi or Sunny, but that didn't matter now. She was more interested in the color chngeing mare.

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:37 pm

"Good tidings..?"She answered with a slight confusment, she was a talking Unipeg! A rare breed too!

Golden Sovern blinked, and looked at Chelsea then at Niji he kept looking back and forth at the two, in astonishment.(<---XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Chelsea smiled. "So...Wait...Why are you here...At a farm?" She asked, a bit lost.

Emi snorted, and whinnied to Golden. "Hello there! Chelsea says that you want a stablebuddy, and you're supposed to choose either me or Sunny." She said, unphased by the unipeg. She'd seen one before.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 pm

"Ah...Cheerio...?"Niji said jumping over the fence again and galloping into the woods.

"Why not have you both?"Golden Sovern answered to Emi.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm

(Random xD)

Chelsea watched as the mare ran off. Oops...

Emi nodded, and walked into the pasture when Chelsea opened the gate. Sunny followed, and immediately began grazing. He kinda missed the other horse he used to be with, who'd died of old age. Emi, however, went straight to Golden. "Did I mention my name is Emi? And the gelding is Sunny." She said. She wasn't sure if Chelsea already gave their names.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:01 pm

(Since your back....POSTETH!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:49 am

((Hurp.))

Sovern snorted quietly, stamping a hoof on the ground, "Chelsea already told me of you two.." He nickered quietly, tossing his head a bit, and shaking his mane.

((Muse. Dead.))
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:11 am

Emi grinned, and began to graze, occasional stopped to talk. Where'd Chelsea get you? She forget to mention she was bringing you home...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:37 am

"Some stupid Auction." He grunted quietly, now trotting away to the pasture to graze himself.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:15 am

EMi was about to follow him, but figured he wanted time aloone, so she when and conversated with Sunny.

Chelsea watched the horses, as her stable hands had told her they'd do all th work today, as she was already stressing oer two new horses she was going to have delivered in a few days. (Not sure if I shoud post the delivery in this topic or not :/)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

((Heey. I have a topic for you to post on. It's innn...Love Handle. ene))

Sovern grunted, he was now cantering in a circle, which he was chasing a butterfly around like a colt. He finally bucked up in the air, accidentally killing the butterfly. He snorted, and trotted to a corner in the pasture, laying down quietly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 pm

(I can't make any new charries >.< Google and stuff wont work for me, and I'm NOT making one without a pic. I refuseth)

Sunny walked quietly over to him, and stood. He gae him a reasurring nuzzle, and he finally spoke. Are you ok? He asked in a slightly worried voice.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:04 pm

"Yeah, why." He stood up immediately, as if shaking off the fact he was depressed about something, he grunted, holding his head up high. He then continued to graze, after, of course, cantering to another spot.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Sunny, shocked that the stallion had cantered away from him, grunted, and walked away. He'd get Chelsea to help. (Should I post the delivery of Wake and Snow on this topic? Surprised)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:33 pm

((Go ahead. o3o))

Sovern had laid down again, nipping at the grass quietly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 pm

( YAY! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I- Wassup? 0-0 XD)

Chelsea was just about to open the gate and go check on Sover, when suddenly, a large trailer pulled into her driveway. Were they the new horses? They'd arrived earlier than she'd expected. She walk over to the trailer, and a man hopped out of the truck and heped her open the gates. She disappeared into the trailer, and she and the driver led two black horses out of the trailer. One, all black with a white blaze and socks, whinnied loudly. The other, who had a white circle around her eye and white spots sprinkled over her body, touched him, and he quieted. Chelsea spoke to the man, and they lead the two into the next pasture over. Chelsea opened the gate, and led the siblings in. She tipped the drier, who then drove away. After she was sure the two were settled in, she jumped oer the fence segregating the horses, and jogged over to Sovern, a concerned look crossing her face. What's wrong, Sovern? She thought to him worriedly
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Sovern grunted, and bobbed his head at his knee, apparently it looked like there was a cut on it. He then continued to nip at the grass, grunting occasionally here and there.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Chelsea frowned. She pulled some horse brnd first-aid cream, and applied it to the cut. Please tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you so depressed. She messeged. The two newer horses were now hanging their heads over the fence, wondering what was going on. Snow was the first to speak. What's wrong? She called. her voice, which was soft and sweet, was unlike her brother's, who's was deep, and loud. Yeah. He said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 pm

He grunted. Depressed? He wasn't depressed, he was just simply bored. He then fixed his head down on the ground, snorting of boredom quietly. He flattened his ears.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Chelsea chuckled. If he was bored, she could probably fix that. Why don't you talk to the ponies, or maybe the siblings over there?

Snow frowned, and began grazing, and was copied by her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD)   Golden Sovern has arrived!(Taters.Btw this will not go well XD) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next