Neko

The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Insane One Has Arrived.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 am

The wolf dodged and jumped at her, letting loose a horrible sccream. His power was a scream so horrible that it made wolve's eardrums bleed. Griffin transformed and howled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 pm

She growled pinning her ears quickly, suddenly her muscles...her build...something strange happened...everything on her flimmed a black and red devilish color..She growled like a lion suddenly, and attacked the wolf at the same time it did. She dug her teeth hard into its fur and skin, trying to get to the bone of the wolf. She flimmed again but it wasn't a side affect, she was really going insane. She growled furiously, She didn't take this fighting sh*t at all!
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 pm

The wolf let out another scream, and Griffin sent hailstones into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:25 pm

She bit down hard on the wolf, not caring about the scream. She suddenly turned into a huge, creepy looking wolf monster. She roared as if she were a lion, trying to scare the living death out of the wolf threatening to kill the wolf with this shapeshifting power.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 pm

The wolf ran away fast. Griffin sat there, smiling lazily.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

She grew into her regular size, she snorted."And there's why you don't mess with me or drive me that insane."She said, now licking her bloody teeth.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:26 pm

He sighed and got up.Indeed. Well, you seem to have yourself under control.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 pm

"Yes, Yes. And it seems you have mastered you're shifting ability as well."She said, intently now calmer after a fight.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:00 pm

He snorted.Please. I had my shifting under control for ages.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 pm

"Well. Sorry. I was just complimenting you. Mr. Yeah So what?"She said, narrowing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Since when do you pass compliments?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 pm

"Ohh, Just quit yapping with you're questions, I'm already bored enough after that fight."She snorted.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 am

Huh. So you are. What is entertainment to you, so?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:35 am

"Glad you asked, I am only entertained by seeing people die in forever continuing battles of war."She said, looking at her claws again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 am

Oooo. Feisty.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:51 am

"Why am I telling you this? I heard there was a 'prince' that could possibly know about me, I believe his name is Jordan? If I am correct."She said cocking her head, in a slight creepy way.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 am

How interesting.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 pm

"Well. Go look for him, and ask all the questions you like."She said, now licking her paws intently as if she were a cat.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Are you sure you're all wolf?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm

(Warning:She is now about to snap XD)

"God damnit go ask him the questions! Not me!"She growled, apparently she snapped on him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Maybe I will.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 pm

"Good."She snarled.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Fine then. He walked away.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 pm

She snorted, then trotted into a ship further inside of it, not expecting that wolf to come back.

(Bring back the stranger wolf o.o I was curious if it was trying to pin her just to force her or just to attack her..O_o..)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm

The wolf came back, jumping behind her and trying to force her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Insane One Has Arrived.....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next