Neko

Onix Has Arrived

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Onix Has Arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HereIAm

Awesomeness : 20

Onix Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Onix Has Arrived   Onix Has Arrived Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:37 am

He stood on the shore, the foamy ocean licking at his hooves. His eyes scanned the open horizon, his nostrils flaring as he took in the salty breeze. Onix was a loner, his herd killed, his kindess, killed. You could tell by the flick of his glossy tail, and the evil twinkle in his eyes. He wasnt normal. He stomped one long brawny foreleg, pawing the sand beneath him. Riding on the sound of his firm pound of hoofbeats he galloped down the coast, his hindquarters flexing mightily as his chest became taut with excerise. His thick arched neck was now sticky with sweat and his coat was gleaming a pitless black. He was a onyx comet speeding down the empy shoreline. Behind him was deep, wide hoofprints, and a fine sand cloud, and in front of him was an ever expanding beach. He opened his chisled maw and let out a deep shrill dominat whinny, lifting his head high, the sound echoed across the land like the crack of a gun. Fluidly he stopped and reared, his movements smooth but dangerous. He pawed the air, his pointed hooves catching the sunlight like a exposed blade. His brawn rolled under his pelt of glistening inky fur, as his full mane flowed back from his arched neck. He whipped his handsome head through the air, his lips pulled back as another battle cry neigh was relased. Onix landed easily, his body relaxing as he once again scanned his surondings, yes maybe he would like this place. just maybe.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Onix Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onix Has Arrived   Onix Has Arrived Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 am

~forever love~ heard the dominace of a stallion.She nickered and galloped gracefully,and full of spirits to the stallion.She stopped and half reared when she stopped in front of him.Then,she came crashing back down with her mighty and powerfull black hooves.Her black and red coat gleaming under the rays of the sunset."Who may i call you?I am ~Forever love~."She whinnyed fiercly and said it in a dark and evil voice.Her voice was just that way,sort of like her soul..fog was everywhere around her.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
HereIAm

Onix Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onix Has Arrived   Onix Has Arrived Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 pm

He eyed her up and down, before huffing out a soft cold nicker. He pawed the sand, leaving a deep pit.
"I am Onix," he replied shortly, his forlock trickling in his frozen blue eyes.
He flicked his tail slowly, sizing her up, from his impressive 18 hands. A warm breeze whistled over then place, causing the fog to movie slightly. He glanced at it before awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Onix Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onix Has Arrived   Onix Has Arrived Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Her eyes turned purple(thats when she likes somebody)and she shook her head.When she looked at him again,her eyes were back to red."Wonderfull name,now,what are you here for?"She moved her tail about and her thin main blew back in the night breeze.
Back to top Go down
HereIAm

Onix Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onix Has Arrived   Onix Has Arrived Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 am

"What am I here for?" he snorted, "Nothing," he answered, his voice unconciously thoughtful. He turned abruptly scanned the area again before returning to her.
"You?" he tacked on oddly, his body tensing and then relaxing evenly
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Onix Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onix Has Arrived   Onix Has Arrived Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 am

"Love."A crystal and perfect tear dropped from her left eye and her main and tail blew sideways in the breeze.She held her head high and snorted,when she breathed out you could see her breath when she snorted.She looked at him with purple eyes again......asking for help.

(the song that is playing is on youtube,the last song piano song.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Onix Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onix Has Arrived   Onix Has Arrived Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Onix Has Arrived
Page 1 of 1