Neko

Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Empty
PostSubject: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:11 am

Blood saw a marsh ahead of her she leaped in and swam across to the other log and hid in a bush watching NightClan until FlowerStar came she wouldn't want to be caught as she breathed her collar jingled probably alerting the whole clan.

(Bring in SpiritClaaw!! :3)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:46 pm

A grey tabby tom strode towards her hiding place, his grey-blue eyes boring into her. As he walked, he barely sunk in the mud. "You smell like two legs. So I'm not that concerned.But who are you, and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Blood nearly jumped out of her pelt and she hissed at the gray tabby and mewed"I'm Blood. Your name to be exact?"she purred after telling her name out.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:22 pm

"Spiritclaw. Why are you spying on Nightclan?" He asked, sitting.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Blood perked her ears and hissed"im not SPYING. FlowerStar letted me i chatted with her in the forest not very far from my home."she looked at SpiritClaw.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 am

He hissed softly. "Well I didn't know that."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 am

She looked at him with her Blood Reds and mewled"You dont mind if i wait here in this bush for FlowerStar..? do you?"she looked around as if someone or...something was following her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:58 am

"I'd rather you come into camp." He said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:44 am

she hissed a little too loud"And probably get killed if i'm a kittypet??"she took a glare at SpiritClaw, then she heard something leap onto a tree branch.

(Now at some part if i do join the clan i might run away and get attacked by badgers.k?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:50 am

(Kayy)

He hissed, outraged. "No! Flowerstar would never allow that! What do you think we are, dogs?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:53 am

Her Blood reds turned Redish-Blueish, she hissed sadly and ran off out of the bush and ran into a hollow tree, she lied there now scared of SpiritClaw.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:29 pm

He hissed, but sat and waited, lashing his tail impatiently. Flowerstar would want him to wait, give her a chance to cool off. But her accusing his clan of killing a cat because they were kittypets was horrible. Sunpaw was a kittypet, now he was his apprentice. He flicked his ears back grumpily.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:36 pm

(Kay uhm just a BTW she may seem tough to get along with but she is very sensitive at points ._.)

She kept in the hollow tree and peeked out once in a moment still seeing SpiritClaw and she stayed there until she could see FlowerStar.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 pm

(Mkayy)

He kneaded the ground with his paws, wishing she would come out. "Why are you so upset? You're the one that offended me, not the other way around!"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:20 am

she softly mewed"I'm very sensitive at points....and you hissed at me louder..."she crunched herself up againest the wall of the hollow tree.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:26 pm

"Because you insulted my clan, me, Flowerstar, everyone." He said, staring.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 pm

"And that makes it right to hiss at a kit..?"she almost sounded like FlowerStar at that point.She stared at SpiritClaw.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:19 am

Except Flowerstar would see nearly nothing wrong in what he did. "If you come to our territory, insult us, I have every right to chase you off. And am more than entitled to hiss. If the other kits and apprentices misbehave, they get hissed at. They don't over react and hide. They're tougher than that. Your age has no affect on whether hissing at you is right or wrong." He narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:21 am

She just mocked him"Ya Ya Ya.Well i'm more sensitive than them that means you gotta be softer on me"she hissed grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:55 pm

He snorted. "No, it doesn't. It m$eans you have to harden up. I hope you realize if you had said something like that to a different clan, they would have chased you out. Straight away. You can't insult someone, and then when they react tell them they can't scold you for doing a wrong. You need to get that straightened out. He kneaded the ground, but was calm, talking clearly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

"Fine. I'll come in your clan."she quietly hissed grumpily again.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:31 am

He stood up. "This time, watch your tongue."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:37 am

(Lol she changed from sad and sensitive to grumpy and mad..)

She leaped out of the tree"Yea Yea Yea...Watch my tongue and whatever.."she rolled her eyes then muttered something.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:57 pm

He stood up. "You have an attitude problem. Reminds me of Rosepaw. She's fiesty." He turned, padding through the marshes towards the magrove trees.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Blood flicked her ears back and followed SpiritClaw"Who is RosePaw anyway..."she looked around hearing a rabbit plop in a marsh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next