Neko

Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:11 am

"You'll meet her." He wound his way through the mangrove roots, to a wall of mangroves, virtually impenetrable. He led her through a tunnel, into the clearing. The ground was dry, but also soft and bouncy. There was a lone mangrove, in the center of the clearing, and Flowerstar lounged on a low branch, eyes closed. SpiritClaw sat, calling up. The leader opened her green eyes, looking down. She smiled. "Hi Blood." She leapt gracefully down. "I see you've met SpiritClaw. And found our camp."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:04 am

"Oh, Hi FlowerStar if were a bit late on timing me and SpiritClaw were just arguing.."She flicked a ear back trying to swat at a fly near her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Flowerstar frowned, looking at Spiritclaw. "Oh, she said something along the lines of Nightclan murdering her for being a Kittypet." Flowerstar looked aghast. "You can't say things like that out here!"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:11 am

She looked at the ground and thought'I.. Why am I always scolded for mostly everything...'She padded off just wanting to be alone for a while, she looked about at her surroundings when she leaned againest a mangrove tree.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 pm

She sighed. "She's got a lot to learn$" Flowerstar padded over. "Look, I'm sorry. Out here is a llot different to where you lived. There are rivalries, and codes of conduct, and everything. Just be a little more careful, hm?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 pm

She nodded and sighed, she took a glimpse of the sky for a little while then looked at FlowerStar.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:52 pm

She smiled. "Good." She mewed at Spiritclaw. "Fetch Sunpaw and Rosepaw." Spiritclaw nodded, trotting to the roots of a mangrove tree that stuck out from the wall. He stuck his head in the entrance, an trotted back, two others following. A tabby she-cat sat down next to Spiritclaw, only up to his shoulder. "Hi, I'm Rosepaw." She smiled. The other cat sat, a very ginger tom, with amber eyes. "I'm Sunpaw."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:19 pm

She looked up with excitement and purred a bit"Hi, I'm Blood."She calmly but almost filled with excitement walked towards them, her ear flopped a bit she couldn't hold in her excitement much longer.She kept telling herself in mind'Keep It In..Keep It In...'she smiled at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Rosepaw bounced. "Can we show her around?" She pleaded. Sunpaw kneaded the ground. Flowerstar laughed but don't cross the borders or get into trouble." Rosepaw grinned and leapt over blood. "C'mon" sunpaw mewed, chasing Rosepaw.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:31 am

Blood chased after them mewling as well, she tried her best at running which that's why she had been so skinny to begin with...she kept up easily with them just keeping a good distance from them.She finally noticed she was starving, but she continued following them."Wait Up!"she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:47 am

The pair stopped, breathlessly laughing. They had stuck by the outside of the wall of mangroves surrounding camp, and now looked down on a round clearing with soft, springy soil.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 am

She laughed herself a bit tuckered out from breath.She looked down with them her stomach growled for food you could kind of make out her rib cage because she never had been fed,she mewled softly as her stomach still grumbled and growled.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Rosepaws eyes widened. "Let's grab a snack first!" She darted down int the clearing, bounding into a tunnel hidden in the roots, Sunpaw following.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:42 pm

She laughed.Then followed them as well, she mewled"I guess you guessed i haven't been fed in...2 or 9 days"she pointed at her skinny stomach, it growled again.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm

He nodded. They led her to the pile of freshkill, and grabbed a plump marsh rabbit, dragging it for her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:38 am

(Oh darn! i forgot Spynx the ME Coon Cat kit is her sis!! I'll bring her in soon :3)

She started eating it.She got some of the blood on her face but..her head was the color of it.So she didn't even notice.She just ate and ate, until she was full.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 am

Sunpaw and Rosepaw waited for her to finish. (Soz, got like no museh...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Blood let out a purr of contentment and fullness.

(Hmmm...i'm still thinking of bringing in Spynx..)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:15 am

Rosepaw kneaded the ground. "Hmmm." She said, glancing at Sunpaw. "Don't look at me, I've got no clue what to do!"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 pm

(AHA! i am now bringing in Spynx Very Happy)

Blood mewled and hopped up full of energy again and started hopping around the two like a bunny."What do we do now??''she asked still full of energy

Spynx was slowly walking along the woods when she heard her sister's mewl, she ran to where it came from and saw the mangroves surrounding something.She slipped through an opening and stared down at the big round clearing, she spotted her sister, Blood.''Blood!"she mewled.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Rosepaw looked up and hissed, and sunpaw crouched, ears flicked back. Who was this?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Blood gave a sigh of relief seeing her sister because she thought Spynx was dead"Rosepaw, Sunpaw..this is my sister Spynx she is a little older than me."she mewled for Spynx to come down and greet herself to them.

Spynx leaped down and dipped her head respectfully, and introduced herself"Hello, I am Spynx.Blood's sister.Older,sister."she smiled at them both, pretending to be braver.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 am

Sunpaw nodded breifly, and then turned and trotted to Flowerstars mangrove, muscles bunching and then extending as he leapt up, disappearing into the branches. Rosepaw flicked her ears forward, still wary. "I'm Rosepaw, and that was Sunpaw."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:03 am

Blood now flicked her ears back, she mewled"Rosepaw its just my sister no need to be so wary."she looked at her sister who was now just wandering her eyes off into space.

Spynx shook her head quickly going to reality"Why did Sunpaw go up in that Mangrove?"she turned her attention to the tree then back to Rosepaw.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:48 am

Rosepaw didn't reply to either comment. She wouldn't trust Spynx until Flowerstar did. Sunpaw hopped down from the mangrove again, and a long-haired Calico she-cat followed, ears pricked. She sat. "Hello. I'm Flowerstar." She introduced to Spynx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?   Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blood-Found Her Way At NightClan...But Where Is FlowerStar?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next