Neko

I FOUND THIS WEBSITE

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

I FOUND THIS WEBSITE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Empty
PostSubject: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:16 am

Can't believe it's been at least two years since the last post here on this website..
Woo Very Happy broke the streak~ ahaha it'sbeensolongwoweverybodyisdead
aaah my first roleplay site ; v ;'' i was so cringe o god

//sos toanybodyalive
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:58 pm

This website used to be amazing! I can't believe someone else actually found it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:40 pm

Oh, my god!! Hey guys! It's been...a really long time since I've seen this site. I must admit I'm feeling some nostalgia. This wasn't really my first roleplay site, but it was the one that helped me get myself together and get better at writing and roleplaying and everything. And I'm not gonna lie, I dearly miss some of the great friends I made on here. I kinda miss this site.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 am

OMG!
A wild BERSNIPER and a POPTART appeared!!
Holyyyyy other people found it too ;w; waw
it's been so long oh my gosh!! ; o ; guiz hi wassup
nahh ya, this is literally my oldest account on the internet i've still got the login for (granted took me like 500 times to get in lol - just wanted to see if i could)
but wow hi o: i wonder if other people might find this one day too? really sad, i do remember meeting some veeery cool people on here :'3 ayee nostalgia train </3 choo choo
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:28 am

Yooo. Yeah, I feel that nostalgia train running me the hell over, jfc. I used to love this site so much. Like, get on every, single. day. hoping that somebody replied to my posts. Sometimes I'd stay logged in for hours a day, constantly refreshing. the stories everyone developed on her are. Wow we may not all have been the best, but the things we thought up were pretty amazing, in all honestly. But everybody grew up and moved on with their lives. Kinda cool that this site is still around and it kinda serves a reminder to all the friends and the things we did here.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:15 pm

This was my very first role playing site and I will never forget it. It helped me become more creative and definitely a better writer. I may be a lot older than when I originally started on here, but I still enjoy role playing. My biggest problem is finding people with a higher ability to write and establish lasting stories, someone to challenge me a little more. Any suggestions?

Rockeh likes this post

Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:16 am

oh my god how has it been a year since I started this thread LMAOOOOOO WHAT
Where did the time go JEEZ
It's literally just a game to see if I can guess my password now, my oldest password I still know ever >w< Ah I dropped out of roleplaying for a long long time after this site (gosh I was terrible LMFAO, not even gonna deny, way too young to understand a lot of stuff when it came to it) so I have no suggestions :c but I wish you the best of luck in finding a good comparison, bersniper! Also still hyped you guys seen this thread and replied <3 it's really cool haha.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:21 am

Wow it's been a whole year since the last post on this thread! The nostalgia has come rushing back lol! I don't really right anymore but I do a lot of dnd now! Truly grateful for the experiences I had here
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:02 pm

I just got a notification about a new account and finally logged back in here- amazing to see you guys revisiting so far in the future 😂 this site was amazing after so many roleplaying sites went downhill, and same with me on it advancing my creative writing skills. I would love to have a forum like this to help practice creative writing again, motivating myself to continue my own personal writing can be so hard and I don't do it nearly as often as I want to anymore.

Love you guys with all of my heart! And thanks for the good times x
Back to top Go down
Witch_Stew_xXx

Witch_Stew_xXx

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:41 pm

Oh my goodness, that new account was me! I'm Alpha, I had to make a new account because I didn't remember my password. I searched for this site for 6 whole years lmao; I can't believe I actually found it! I will say, however, it makes me cringe looking back on my old RP's on this site lol, I was so bad. But it did help me to become a better writer and to attune my skills, so there's that (: . I also missed you all so very much, and I've never forgotten any of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND THIS WEBSITE   I FOUND THIS WEBSITE Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I FOUND THIS WEBSITE
Page 1 of 1