Neko

Blood-Just Wandering About.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Blood-Just Wandering About. Empty
PostSubject: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Blood stood crouched on the fence she looked back at her house thinking'should i really do this to my owners?'she leaped down silently, and wandered into the forest her collar jingled a lot which might alert other clans that she did not know of, she saw a mouse and crouched not wanting to breathe, she took too long and it got away, and was about to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 pm

A calico she- cat slipped from some ferns. "Hello." She greeted, sitting. Her coat was long and silky, and she was lithe and thin, but with muscle hiding beneath the fur. Her green eyes were friendly, as she flicked her tail over her paws. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 am

Blood looked behind her"Oh Hello,I'm Blood"she looked at the cat"your not from around here,are you?"she stepped forward her collar jingled, she sat up straight and tall unlike most KittyPets would, she looked back at her house with her blood reds then switched her gaze on the other cat.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:25 pm

She mrowed softly in amusement. "Nope. I'm Flowerstar, Nightclan leader."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 pm

She looked at FlowerStar"FlowerStar? why would you want to be called that?"she tilts her head slightly and she mrows"And..What is NightClan?"she looked way too puzzled she did not know about the clans, she turned her head at Alex the fluffy tabby cat sitting on the fence she turned back to look at FlowerStar, ready to listen.(Kinda reminds you of Warriors:Erin Hunter xP Rusty,Graypaw,Bluestar,Lionheart,Whitestorm,Sandpaw,Longtail,SpottedLeaf,BrambleClaw,Ravenpaw,Firepaw,fireheart,RedTail,TigerClaw,MouseFur,Oakheart. thats all i remember XD)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm

(Haha yeah a lot of rp sites have the cat lands based from Erin Hunters books, we just altered the clan names.)

She purred in amusement. "Well Flower is my root name. And Star is because I am the leader of Nightclan, which is one of the cat clans of the forest."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 am

She mrowed"One of them? you mean theres more..?"she was very thinking of what NightClan is.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:55 pm

She laughed "of course there is."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 am

She looked at FlowerStar and mrowed again"Do you know their names?"She started licking her blood-red-like paw while listening.
(Oh Crud i forgot Smudge! Dx)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 pm

"Shadowclan, Featherclan and Stormclan." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:58 pm

She looked at her"ShadowClan...Featherclan....StormClan...NightClan...Isn't ShadowClan the same thing as NightClan?"she was a little puzzled.

(Okay you kinda stole ShadowClan...from Erin Hunter lol i was listening to this song on youtube you might like it :3 here it is: its the "Pair Of Kings" song but longer x3)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:31 pm

(Hey Tato tried atleast. Some sites are the original four soo)

She turned serious. "No. Nothing close."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 am

(xP shame to other sites using all four from the book.BTW did you like the song i posted from youtube?? :3 Brady is the stupid one on the show XD)

she looked at FlowerStar wide eyed she thought they HAD a connection, she blinked and mewled"Oh..i thought you were compared.."she looked at her own black and red front paws.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Haha, oops not Shadowclan, its Rainclan Featherclan Stormclan. I got slightly confuzzled there, because there's a players clan called ShadowHeartsClan but I doesn't count as one of the major four. Oopsie daysie Razz and not yet, because I'm using my smartphone for these posts, and the plan I'm on doesn't cover youtube :/ ill watch it soon though! Smile )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:48 pm

._. RainClan? lol.....*England-like noise* Awkward...xD )
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Yeah sometimes I'm a bit of a ditz Wink ahaa, don't make fun!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Back to rp..?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:04 am

Aighty Smile

Flowerstar stretched, and held up a paw. "Each clan has certain characteristics." She flexed, revealing webbing between the claws. "We adapt to walking on marshes. We can run across the top of the mud and barely leave pawprints, where as some sink to their bellies."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:20 pm

O.o Gods..? walking on mud is like...GOD Very Happy )

Blood looked at the webbings in between, and mewled"Sooo.....RainClan caaan...? and the other clans caaaaan...?"She sat there waiting for more information before wanting to join her clan.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 am

- You bet Razz

She laughed. "Rainclan can swim better than all of us. We can go for a little, but they can smiw for hours. Stormclan live in dense forest and tall grasses, they get through those silently. And featherclan are small and strong, where they live there is constant wind blowing. Its nothing special, just adaptations to our territories." She sat down, wrapping her tail over her paws.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 pm

She mewled"Your...a leader....of....Nightclan....and theres 3 more clans Rainclan....FeatherClan....StormClan......And thats it?"she looked at FlowerStar with the Question in her eyes' Can i join your clan?' her eyes flashed with the question over and over at FlowerStar
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 pm

"Well I can show you." She said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:57 pm

She mewled in surprise and excitement"Ya ya Ya ya!!"she started hopping around FlowerStar like a bunny would only a lot more higher.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 pm

She laughed. (Make a post in NightClan?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:43 am

Suddenly she fell over like a stone, she got up and laughed a bit herself.(Ya go for it lets just hope my first day they wont kill me i mean im the size of a kit and i am a kit.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood-Just Wandering About.   Blood-Just Wandering About. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next