Neko

The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:05 am

" Yeah, I'd rather die than lose my freedom. I could'nt live without all of this.." She pointed her dished arabian head toward the beautiful fields and sky that seem to go on for miles. "And thats why no human will every catch me." She added with a little arrogance in her voice.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:43 pm

"Fighting is always fun, but risking everything is a thrill. No human has been able to catch me and there won't ever be one who can." Senshi declared. "A weak little human can't keep me locked away in some small fenced in area. I was born free and I'll never lose my freedom." He shook his head, sending his mane flying. "If you're injured there's a better chance of getting caught."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:06 pm

She snorted and looked away Thinking about what he said. She turned back around hazel obs filled with thought. " Well, If you dont fight in the first place, then you will not get injured." She smiled as she made her point. Fighting is senseless anyway she thought.. " And I dont care how much a thrill it is, its still nonsense." She Shook her long black mane and Held her Dainty neck & head high.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Flint smiled gently at her, "You speak the truth, but stallions are far different than mares."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Senshi reluctantly nodded, agreeing with Flint. "Stallions fight for a reason. Some fight for land, mares, and power. While others fight for fun or amusement. Most mares don't need to fight." He snorted. "It doesn't matter if it's nonsense or not. The thrill of escaping the human's ropes and knowing they can't catch me is far more exciting than watching over a bunch of mares."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:36 am

He grinned, "Exactly."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Grace pinned her ears back. " Well being around stallions all of the time is'nt exactly fun either." She Retorted.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 am

Flint laughed, "Nither mares."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Senshi chuckled. "Being around you two is bad enough." He shook his head, his mane fallling back over his eyes. "Other stallions and mares both are annoying to be around."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Flint laughed, "Anyone can be annoying."
Back to top Go down
Chey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:45 am

A young mare, about 4 years old walked up onto the hill that the two stallions, and mare were standing on. The sunlight shined on her ghostly white coat and her mane hung down long, brushing against her shoulder. Her tail grazed the soft ground as she walked. Her muzzle was a gentle pink color and her eyes a soft brown. She had excellent conformation and her neck was bent at a perfect arch. Her muscles rippled as she walked and she walked with a purpose. She reached the top, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Grace Smiled softly at the new mare. " Hello." She replied.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 am

Flint turned his head to the mare, "Hello, I am Flint."
Back to top Go down
Chey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:24 am

She smiled at the mare first then the stallion, "I'm Star."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Senshi spotted the new mare and stomped a hoof. "Why do mares show up when I'm looking for a human?" His muscles shook as a fly landed on his shoulder, causing his ebony coat to shake.
Back to top Go down
Chey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:14 am

Star shook her mane and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Senshi snorted and looked around. "It seems that we'll never solve our little arguement." he sighed. "Why do humans always show up when you don't want them to, but when you do they are no where to be seen?" he asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Flint cocked his head, thinking about it and chuckled gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4