Neko

Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Empty
PostSubject: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Birds lifted into the air, screeching. Scared by the strange, scream coming from a creature that was undoubtedly a predator. She snapped at one that flew too close, and enjoyed her snack, before landing lightly on the ground. Or, tried to. Though her frame was very thin, she was huge. Her paws thudded loudly on the ground, causing a couple rabbits to run in fear. Those who stayed stared cautiously at the creature, who stared at them with respect, for they did not fear her as much as most. She looked around, inspecting her surroundings. There was the smell of horses, deer, etc. But, the smell of something she didn;t recognize. Whatever it was, it was probably harmless.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 pm

a horse named grace that was silver and a flowing red main and tail came in.she didn't see the creature.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 pm

OKies! im here!

Lyra dragged herself onto the sceen, half asleep. She had been traveling nearly 17 KM in search of dragons, which she needed. She didnt notice the dragon that was practicly standing right infront of her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:30 pm

(Yay!)

Magi ignored the horse for now. She was more interested in the strange creature. She walked up to it, and blew into it's face. "Who...Or what...Are you?" She asked it. She could speak in all languages, so this creature shouldn't have any trouble understanding her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:56 pm

grace saw the human and walked toward it.not scared of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:18 pm

"I-I-I" She stutterd. Never befor had she seen such a beautiful dragon. "I am Lyra..." she looked the dragon over, figureing out if she was high in speed or not. Speed was the most commen thing she looked for in a dragon. It was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:29 pm

(Looked at her charrie sheet didn't you ^-^)

Magi gave a soft laugh, obviously unafraid of this thing. "Speak up, dear. I asked what you were, if you don't remember.I've never before seen a creature like you. I'm Magi, by the way." She said. She exhaled heavily, blowing Lyra's hair back a little bit. She pawed the ground, although her talons were sheathed, which was unusual in a dragon. If on thought about it, she looked like a scaly cross between a dragon and a dog.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:09 am

XD yeah. I couldent help myself- she sounded like a really cool character Smile!

"uhhhh...i'm a human" She was kind of confussed, really. Every dragon she met either tried to burn her alive, eat her or run away. This dragons probley never seen a human befor, she thought.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 am

Magi cocked her head. "I've never heard f a human. What are they like? I mean, not including yourself of course." She said.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:47 pm

((( TATER! may i pwease join? xP fowa a little bit? I have a awesome carrie to use )))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:56 pm

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Zalara lept down from a large rocky outcroping. She looked at the dragon and the human, possably amused. But the glint in her eyes that would have given it away was hidden by her imposible to see through black glasses. She slumped against a huge rock lazily, "Hm, humans are anoying, for sure. Boring? Oh, so much more." She laughed. Interfering was a talent of hers. She was still young, so her sence of humor was still there. Pluss she barely controled her powers now, she hadn't lost as much as her brother. Mocking humans was instinct, besides, she was a half breed.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 pm

"oh.....ummm......." Well, the truth was, she had never met another human befor. The reason why she loved dragons more then anything else in the world was because she was raised by one. "Uh....i...." thinking hard, she decied to tell the truth. "Well, this may sound a bit ridiculas, but...i've never met another one of my kind before.."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Magi tilted her head. "That's interesting..." She said. She glared at the inerupting creature, that had a humanoid shape, but didn't have the same aura
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:41 pm

she walked up to the creature.she nickered.

(thats you haters.oh and i'm on the chatbox.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:02 pm

(im pretty smart alpha, XP i noticed!)

Zalara wasn't bothered by the dragons anoyed glare. She made a lot of others mad. It was her bloodlines. She was not that good a cross. No, she was pretty lazy, craby if in a bad mood. But she could have some far nicer qualities. She just had to try. At this age, it was easier. Her brother was only on the same level because of hard work. She should try harder really. She looked at the horse, bored. So many reactions to choose from.. Ah, she would behave. She went over to the horse sllowly and peted its neck gently. She dug in her pocket, suprised she had left that sugar cube there. Huh.. She held it out to the horse. Her brother had a horse, a racer. So she sort of like them. She cobed through her black and purple hair with her fingers in a distracted manner.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:26 am

(goodies!)

she whinnyed and ate it.then she looked at the creature and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:36 am

(*pops in with a jar of dirt*Could I bring in Hex? Merph..?)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 am

(Well. I certainlly feel like a popular person on this site Razz And surez )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:37 pm

A white figure, in form of a dragon swooped down. Hex looked at them he snorted out cold breezy wind flaring from his nostrils, He was a dragon he was a ice dragon. He blew some ice around himself, just to keep cool."Ello, What do we have goin' on here?"He said scraping his claws gently, across the ice he made in a circle around him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Zalara didn't really react when the horse nuzzled her, except to rub it softly on the forhead. She looked at the new dragon, eyeing it warily. It had been proved for her to be incapible of not making others mad. She waent and found a nice rock to perch on, still feeling lazy. She fiddled with a rope tied around her left arm, flicking it out so the end made a snap. She finaly gathered it up, looking at the others gathered here.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:55 pm

she lay down and nickered.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:04 am

O=O WOW theres alot of peoples now XD!

Lyra noticed the Ice dragon, but diden't really take much intrest in it. She was still amazed by Magi's fetures. A dragon that had never seen a human before....that would be a first. But then again, neither had Lyra.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:10 am

Magi glanced briefly at the ice dragon. "Hello." She said, before turning her head to Lyra. "Well, I guess we're two of a kind." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Zalara blinked. A rude comment was on the tip of her toung once again, but for once she stuffed it and shut up. She wasn't in the mood to get into any sort of fight with anyone here. Though, she could probly take them. Eh, it just wasn't the day for that. She leaned back, flicking the rope in the air once again. It was what she did when she didn't have anything to say or do. Though, she stuffed a lugh at the fact that two here had never seen a human. She didn't count. Never would. Her kind were very different from those humans, it was easy to tell. SHe thought about messing with someone here, no, another way to piss 'em off. Dang, she sucked at not doing that..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!))   Magi Explores(Human needed! Want her to be captured x3(Foxystar!)) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next