Neko

The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Senshi started to pace back and forth, scanning the area around him. He looked up at the sky and saw a small bird which reminded him of the falcons. "Why do those birds follow you?" he asked the other stallion as they waited for a human to arrive.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:46 am

"They are my demons."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Senshi rolled his eyes. He had never heard of demons before. "What are they? Your babysitters?" he asked, his voice sarcastic. He let his gaurd down and stopped scanning the meadow for humans.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:07 am

"No." he matched the tone, "They protect people around me and do as I say."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Senshi snorted. "They sound like slaves." He hated the idea of one creature owning another. That's why he hated humans. No matter how much he loved to fight and test his strength, he would never try and control another creature. That's why he never tried to join or start a herd.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:15 am

Flint seemed to understand, "They.. are not.. slaves. They choose me, to watch over them and see them do right. I ask them to do things, not tell them. If they do not want to and I try to force them, then they can leave or choose to overlook it, I do not own them and they do not own me. As for my herd, I may. In some eyes, rule the horses, and be in charge, but I am there for the other members of the herd to protect them, and be a family."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Senshi snorted angrily. "I've never heard of any free creature giving themself to do someone elses wishes." He tossed his head, his black mane flying. "You're lying to yourself. The members in your herd are truly nothing but your slaves. They would protect you even if their lives are on the line, just because that's what they are told is the right thing to do. They'd serve you just because that's what they are told is right. They only think they are being loyal." He pawed at the ground angrily.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:16 am

"That may be how some herds are, but my herd is for being a family together. Mares are not the only ones who can join, but their mates as well. We came together to start a family and protect eachother. I would not like them to protect me if they can not be protected themselves."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Senshi snorted sarcasticly. "You're even dumber than I thought. You're letting other stallions into your territory. You must either be confident or stupid to let them join." He shook his head. "You can lie to yourself as much as you want."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:11 pm

He laughed, "You do not know me, so you can not tell what is going on there. I believe that being a family is what's right, and that is what we are. You may think that I am lying to myself, but until you have been there, you have no idea."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:16 pm

"I know enough about you." Senshi said rolling his eyes. "You obviously like to flirt with mares, you have a herd and your own territory, and you think your better than me." He tossed his head and pawed the ground. "Being a family is like being tied down by a human. There is no freedom. You live for the herd. And you don't have to worry about me going into your territory. There's no place where a horse can be free in a herd."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Grace herd the commotion of two stallions arguing and decided to go look.
She walked around and saw flint and another stallion and she whinnied softly. "Hello Flint."
Then She walked closer to them and smiled softly flicking her tail and arching her tiny head and neck. "What seems to be the problem here gentlemen?" she giggled sweetly eyeing them with her hazel orbs.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Senshi tossed his head and glared at the mare. "Like I said, you obviously like to flirt with mares." he told Flint coldly. "Our disagreement has nothing to do with you." he snapped at the mare. He knew he was being rude, but he was losing his patientce. Suddenly a thought hit him and he looked at the mare carefully. "Do you think we could use her as bait?" he asked Flint. "Maybe then we can end our little arguement."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Grace pinned her dainty ears back and flared her nose. "Listen here buddy, Flint is a Friend of mine, nothing more. I dont flirt with every stallion I see. And I'm not doing anything for you with an attitude like that!" Her face was inches away from his and her eyes were furious. how dare he talk to her like that also no one messed with her friends especially rude, arrogant stallions.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:32 am

Flint snorted angrily, "I do not believe I am better than you. I do not flirt with lots of mares either, I have my own mate who I am completly and uderly devoted to." He turned to Grace, setting a smile on his face, "Hello Grace. How is the herd?" He turned back to Senshi, "It is very rude of you to even think of putting this mares freedom before your own." He snorted again.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:51 am

Her ears were still pinned back and her nose was still flared, but she replied to flint calmly. "Everyones fine, I think. I havent spoken to the herd in awhile, I've mostly been on my own." She stomped her foot and glared at the other stallion. "I will Not lose my freedom for someone like YOU. I was even trying to be polite and I was treated appaulingly." she snorted angirly flicking her tail back and forth.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:54 am

Flint cocked his head, "Why have you been away? The life in a herd not satisfing you anymore?" He glared at Senshi.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Her face saddend "Well. I love the herd life, dont get me wrong but The other horses dont seem to care that much for me being there so I wander around a lot. I dont even see my son Storm anymore, he went off on his own." She sighed. "I don't know what im going to do flint..."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:11 pm

"Shaton's herd... seems to be drifting away. You should find Storm. If you would like, you both can join my herd, if you would like to be a part of one still, and feel that Shaton's herd is no longer fit to your liking."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 pm

She smiled softly. "Thanks flint, I may take you up on that offer.. But I hope Shaton will not be mad at you if I do.." She wanted to join flints herd but was afraid too..
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:23 pm

He nodded, "I am sure he will be," His eyes darkened, thinking of what could happen, "I have seen what Shaton can do, Starlight will not be very happy if he does anything to me." He chuckled, but still feared what may happen.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Grace folded her ears back sadly. "Flint, I don't want to put you in that situation. I will not join your herd, I would'nt want something bad to happen to any of you." Her hazel eyes looked at him longingly but she knew that shaton would'nt approve of her leaving, especially if she was joining flints herd.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:36 pm

He nodded, "It is up to you Grace, I would do anything for a friend. If you ever change your mind... my offer stands."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:40 pm

She smiled at him softly. "..Thanks Flint. I'll be sure to keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:41 pm

He smiled gently, "Good, it would be a pleasure to have someone that I know personally besides Starlight to be in our herd. Though I am getting to know the new members." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)   The Dark Warrior (human needed. please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Dark Warrior (human needed. please)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next