Neko

A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A small weak foal, all alone...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Sunny glanced up, and grew stiff. The worse thing possible; Promise had found where she lived. She nudged cloud and dots. "Go inside, boys." Cloud saw Promise, and nodded, scampering towards the dome.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Promise slowly walked around to water, giving his son time to get away. He kept his eyes on Dots as he walked, wondering if he could get his hands(or hooves, rather...>.<) on that one, too.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Sunny moved so she stood protectively over Dots.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Promise stopped, still staring down at Dots. His eyes slid up to Sunny. "Sharing is caring, lover dearest," he purred, red eyes shining in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:36 pm

She shifted, dazzling lights momentarily blinding him. "Too bad for you, I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Promise shook his head lightly. "Why wouldn't you care about your own son and his....friend?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:12 pm

She laughed dryly. "I care about them. I just don't care about you, therefor I don't care to share with you."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Promise whimpered, sounding almost pitiful,"D'awwh, you meanie." He pouted and put his head low, his ears to his skull, but he wasn't threatening looking.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Dots pinned his ears back (in a scared way) and scampered after Cloud
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Promise called softly after Dots, "Why are you running, ddear? I won't hurt you, I'm just here to say hi to SilverCloud." He batted his eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Dots payed no attention
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Promise bared his teeth at the tiny thing, growling. "It's not very respectful to ignore your elders, young one. I'll teach you a lesson about that soon, I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Sunny pushed between them. "You won't touch him." She said, voice dangerous. She nudged Dots inside, blocking the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Promise smirked and raised his head and ears. "I wasn't planning on getting my hooves dirty, babe."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:57 pm

"Yeah, they're dirty enough without you getting them dirtier." She retorted, through narrow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Promise sighed. "Why must you insult me?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:36 pm

She smiled. "You make it too easy."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 am

(hang on aq sec did Promise forse Sunny and is that how Cloud was born?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 am

(Congratulations, you win Smile )
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:18 am

??????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:49 am

(Yeah, you're right, lmao)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 am

(wait, what does imao mean?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:49 am

Laughing my butt off, haha.
But, more to the point, you got it right.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 am

"I suppose so," Promise sighed before straightening back up, standing as if proud of himself. "Anyways, Sunny dear, I'm here to say hello to my son. I have that right, do I not?"

ROCKEH! Imma be riding in a competition tomorrow. Lots of them, really. You're the awesome one that does that all the time, Right? I needs some tips. >.<;;
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:06 pm

She flicked her ears back and sighed. "That I cannot argue, though you shouldn't get the right. Forcing me4hould mean you have no devotion to me or cloud, whichever is the more reason you bother us." She turned, ears pinned, and led the way inside. Cloud was laying in the shady part of sand, and looked up.

Not really. I've been in three, and I've ridden three years. Though I'm very good at giving advice, despite not good at taking ny own XD
Anyways:
Try and stay calm, you don't want to rush through it, whether it be western or dressage or jumping. Doesn't matter.
Take your time to do it right.
Stay chill, remember your form, and concentrate.
Look confident, smile.
And do your best and have a badass time, cuz it doesn't matter if you place, you still had a fun time at a show Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small weak foal, all alone...   A small weak foal, all alone... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A small weak foal, all alone...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next