Neko

Snow,,,weak and thirsty

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Snow,,,weak and thirsty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

Awesomeness : 20

Snow,,,weak and thirsty Empty
PostSubject: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Snow walked through the endless sand dunes.She was weak from lack of water and the hot sun.She lay down in the sun and closed her eyes for a minute.
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:35 pm

A dark figure cantered down the Dune, sliding to a stop beside her. "Hello." He said, looming figure blocking out the sun, but you could tell he was arabian. He studied the mare, smirking dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Snow glanced up,looking at the outline of the stallion.Her eyesight was fuzzy from lack of water,so she didn't see his smirk."hi,I'm Snow,,"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:50 pm

He nodded. "Stand up, I know a place you can get a little water. But then we'll have a long hike, ill take you to the closest oasis."
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Snow smiled at him.She was relieved that someone knew where she could get water."Thank you!"
She stood up carefully."At least i have the strength to walk",she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 pm

(He's not gonna force her yet. He's gonna take her to his territory eventually, which means shell be trapped with him ;])
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:06 pm

(He's not gonna force her yet. He's gonna take her to his territory eventually, which means shell be trapped with him ;])

He nodded, leading her to a small pond-more like puddle- and stopped. "Drink while you can."
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:09 pm

( kk!)

Snow leaned down and drank heavily.She sighed as she leaned back up.Her energy was almost completely back."Thanks for bringing me here!I'm ready for our hike!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 pm

He nodded and turned, waiting for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Snow turned and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:14 am

They trekked long across desert, heat coming off the sand in waves. He stopped, turning and nipping her withers almost flirtatiously, running his muzzle down her back.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Snow got a little nervouse.She backed up from you a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:31 pm

He nipped her to make her stand. "You have no where to go. There's only sand. Only one source of water, and that's where I'm going to take you. After we have a... Break." He pushed her tail aside, and forced her. When he finished, he pawed away a crater of sand, exposing a cooler layer. "Lay down, rest."
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 pm

She lay down,glaring at him angrily.If she hadn't been so tired,she would have tried to run.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:29 am

He stood over her, giving her shade, his dark brown coat soaking up all the heat. He looked down. "Don't look like that. You couldve been found by someone a lot worse. And I'm saving your life."
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Snow knew this was true but she was still angry."I can'r believe i actually trusted you.",she muttered angrily.
She started to get up and walk away.*I don't care if i die!*
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm

He pinned his ears, towering over her. "The only way your walking is towards the oasis. Or you'd suffer a slow, painful death." She pushes her in a different direction, and then led her by the mane.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:27 pm

She stomps her hooves heavily and angrily"Let go of me!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:24 am

"If you behave." He said, continuing to lead her, towards a speck of green in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Snow glances at the green speck.She turns her head back to you."I won't behave for you!you'r lucky you found me weak!" Snow tries to get away from you but stops when she can't handle the pain on her head and neck. She calms down a bit and stops stomping the grounding.Her eyes glare at you then look to the ground.She knew she was defeated.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 pm

He let go, but kept watch on her, knowing if she tried to bolt he could both outrun and overpower her easily. As the green became larger as they grew closer, they could see clearly it was a patch of rainforest amid the desert. "If you try to escape here, and I, by an odd chance, do not catch you, you will die, no questions asked. If you agree, and stay in my land, then you will be treated perfectly within your reason."
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Snow slowly trotted behind him.She suddenly burst forward with her last bit of speed and power she saved.She ran hard,even though she knew it would just tire her out.She would still be trapped with him,in a dessert,weak.Her pace slowed each foot she passed.

(sorry forgot his name! XD )
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:53 am

(Moonlight)

He quickly caught up, and grabbed her mane, pulling her along at a steady pace until they passed the solid bushes on the edge of the forest. He pulled her until they came to a deep lagoon. "Realize that I'm only nice until you wear through my patience, and that's very thin. Watch it, because I can be the worst horse you've ever met." He watched her, gaze cold. "Drink."

(Wanna continue in his lands?)
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:28 pm

(Sure! )
Snow leaned down and drank heavily.She turned toward him."Might as well be nice,can't go anywhere.Especielly now"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Ill put the next post in his lands Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow,,,weak and thirsty   Snow,,,weak and thirsty Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Snow,,,weak and thirsty
Page 1 of 1