Neko

Jasmine Has her foal

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Jasmine Has her foal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Jasmine Has her foal Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine Has her foal   Jasmine Has her foal Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:47 pm

(Its been awile since she was forced..time for a baby Smile )

Jasmine waddled over to the grove and breathed heavily. Tears ran down her face..remembering what had happened to lead up to this. She layed down and She pushed hard as squeezed her eyes shut. She pushed again and little feet apearred.. Then finally Her little foal was born.. It was a colt. He was perfectly spotted and had a big muscular build to him. She smiled a little, through her once bright eyes. " Hello my child." She spoke softly. "Your name will be Gadge" She smiled a little more brightly and licked her foal clean. hopeing that dust would'nt show up and spoil the moment with her new son.

Jasmine Has her foal Av-15310
Back to top Go down

Jasmine Has her foal
Page 1 of 1