Neko

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:24 am

Julia jumped when the doctor put her behind a cupboard, but stayed where she was when she saw him hide.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 am

A man dressed in a smart suit walked in. He had dark hair and a strictly cut moustache. He looked like the sort of man who would pin butterflies to a board just to put them in a museum. He stood in the centre of the room while another man walked in and went towards the controls.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:59 am

Julia saw the two men come in and ducked down even further.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:51 pm

The man at the controls pushed several buttons until a strange robotic voice was heard. It wasn't saying any words, it was just making random sounds. The doctor stiffened and his eyes widened when he heard the voice.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Julia shuddered at the robot voice. The whole situation was getting odder and odder.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:59 pm

The doctor suddenly jumped and banged his head on the table, groaning at the sudden pain. The smartly dressed man turned and pointed a gun at him. Get out. The doctor got up ruefully, rubbing his head. Are you alone? Asked the man. Yes. The doctor replied immediately.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Julia heard the doctor hit his head and muffled a gasp when she saw a gun pointed at him. She suddenly wished she had brought her shoulder bag with her. Her small handgun was still in it. She was still glad she had a rather large knife in a holster on her thigh. It was a weapon she had practiced with almost daily and was easily concealed beneath the dresses she wore. The weapon would be her backup plan if she needed one.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 pm

The man sighed. Who are you and why are you here? The doctor grinned. Hello, I'm the doctor. I was just wondering, that robot sound coming from that room, what is that? He asked. The other man looked at him oddly. A doctor? Maybe you can help us figure out what it is. Get in there. He pointed the gun at the doctor who put his hands up and started walking towards the door. Yes, well, I think I can work ot out, this door here, right? He asked, opening the small door.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Julia listened intently to what was going on. She could see only little from where she was.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:53 pm

The doctor opened the door and peered in, and the scuttled back a few inches. No. I'm not going in there. The man loaded the gun and pointed it at him. I'm sorry about that. Without another word he squeezed the trigger. The doctor went down with a yell.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Julia couldn't stop the scream that burst from her mouth at the gunshot. She saw the doctor hit the floor and almost without thinking she released the knife from its holster and darted from her hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:22 am

The doctor lay on the floor. The bullet, thankfully, had only grazed his side. He got up quickly and jumped in front of Julia, shielding her from the gun that the man was now pointing at her. You humans, always pointing guns. I mean really. It's just getting tedious. So what I'm gonna do right now, is go back in to that room, and no one gets hurt. Yes? He said to the man, speaking very, very fast.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 am

Once Julia saw the doctor get back up in front of her almost cried in relief. She still held her knife firmly in her hand.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:44 am

The doctor turned and took her knife. No need for that. He said firmly and tossed it in the corner. He rolled up his sleeves and hesitated before going into the room. The man crossed his arms and watched, a scowl on his face.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:16 am

Julia glared at the doctor when he took her knife and threw it, barely keeping herself from retrieving it. It didn't take much to shift her glare over to the man with the gun. If anything happened to the doctor she decided the man would pay greatly for it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:43 pm

The doctor stood in the room, glaring at the robot in front of him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Julia fidgeted as she stood watching the door where the doctor had just gone.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:55 am

The man at the controls pressed a button and a tv screen popped up, showing the small room. The doctor was slowly walking toward a robot thing. It had a round head, a long eyestalk and a blue light at the end of the eye. It was yellow bronze in color and the mental on its bottom half looked like bubble wrap, blown up to a much bigger size. It's 'arms' were made of a suction cup and something that looked like a whisk. The doctor looked angry and terrified at the same time. Speak. He commanded it.
(sorry I know I'm behind on character profiles but I need to get to a computer lol)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 pm

(I am so sorry I haven't been on in forever. My laptop doesn't like to cooperate with my Internet but I finally got my iPod working with it.)

Julia glanced up at the screen, biting her bottom lip to hold back a gasp at the sight of the robot.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:53 pm

(It's okay I survived lol ; D)

The robot moved its eyestalk. The doctor almost snarled. The robot spoke in a crackley robotic voice. Who are you? It said. The doctor stepped forward. I am your enemy. He spat. The robot did nothing.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Julia watched the screen worriedly. Her life was becoming a sci-fi horror movie.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:55 am

The screen suddenly went black. The was a sound like an electric shot. A few seconds later the door burst open and the doctor burst out, grabbing Julia as he ran down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Julia gasped when the screen went black and screamed when the doctor burst through the door and grabbed her. She had barely managed to grab her knife before he pulled her down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

The doctor yelled and pushed her out the way before a blue shot of energy blared past her.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Julia screamed again in surprise at the flash of blue, stumbling when the doctor pushed her. She quickly got her balance again and ran alongside the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next