Neko

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Empty
PostSubject: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:30 pm

A whirring sound cut through the peaceful air by the lake. A blue police box slowly materialized. A tall, thin man poked his head out the door and looked around. The Doctor had a brown suit on today and his favorite red converse. He dug in the pocket of his brown trench coat and took out a small, thin, cylindrical object. The object was silver with a blue light at the end. He examined it for a second and then replaced it. He put his hands in his suit pockets and strolled out of the tardis. He looked around with a look of enthusiastic glee on his face.A river! Brilliant!He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:50 am

Julia was sitting along the river bank. An easel and paintbrush in her hands. The herd of deer on the opposite bank continued to graze as she painted their likeness onto the canvas. She had just started adding in the large buck when the animal jerked its head up. The rest of the herd did the same and within seconds they had all disappeared into the trees.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:54 am

The Doctor scanned the area and then spotted a redhead sitting on the bank. He walked over, long legs eating the ground between them in a matter of minutes. He reached the girl and squatted down next to her.That is a brilliant painting if I do say so myself.He told her, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Julia was still looking in the direction where the deer had run off when she heard the voice beside her. She screamed in surprise and nearly feel in the shallows along the bank's edge when she scrambled to face the stranger. "Who are you?!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:09 pm

He kept on grinning.Im the Doctor. Who are you?He asked.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:17 pm

"T-The Doctor? What kind of name is that? What are you even doing here? No one ever comes out this far." Julia asked, holding her paintbrush in front of her like a weapon. The canvas with the painting a few feet away from her still on its easel.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Its ... Just a name. Not any particular kind. And, this will sound weird but I picked this place at total random. And now my turn. Who are you? He rested his forearms on his knees.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:21 pm

"It's Julia." she told him, not moving from her spot. She came out here to paint because it was at least a day's travel to the nearest town if not longer. It was quiet and peaceful and she had never been interrupted during her work until now of course.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Julia. I like that name, Julia. Mind you, sounds like Julius. As in Julius Caesar? Dictator from 49 BC? Smashing fellow, he was.He glanced at her painting.Ah! A painter. Should of guessed.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Julia sat there staring at him, stunned. Her jaw dropped and her eyebrows raised. "Are you mental?" she finally asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:51 pm

The Doctor burst out laughing. When he realised she might be serious he cleared his throat and tried to curb the remaininggiggles.First time I've been asked that. Been called mad, yes, bonkers once, but never mental.He told her, his grin returning.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Julia's eyes widened before narrowing. "You are all of those things and more. Completely insane!" she declared.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:16 am

He raised his eyebrows.So I suppose you don't want to see the tardis then?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:14 pm

"The what?" Julia asked raising her eyebrows curiously. She couldn't help it. She was always curious and it was for that reason she always got stuck in bad situations. The old saying 'curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back' was close enough to what her mother used to tell her father 'curiosity almost killed Julia and it's a good thing satisfaction brings her back.'
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:01 am

The tardis. Stands for Time and Relative Dimension In Space.He quickly caught the curious look in her eyes and grinned. He knew he had her. He got up and stood, bouncing on his feet, waiting for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Julia slowly got up as well before putting her stuff back in her bag and grabbing the easel and the painting, attaching them to her large bag. She hesitated before following after the strange man. "Are you sure you're a doctor?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 am

The Doctor laughed.One of the best!He skipped sloghtly when they reached the blue police box that was his tardis.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:43 am

Julia stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted the police box, her eyes wide with surprise. "You carried that heavy thing all the way out here? Are you sure you aren't crazy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 am

He bumped the door open.It carried me. Take a look.He slipped inside, expecting her to follow.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Julia looked around hesitantly before finally following him. There was no way there would be much room with both of them in it. She couldn't possibly believe him when he said it carried him, but when she stepped inside she started to worry maybe she had gone crazy instead. "H-How?" was all she could stutter.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:40 am

He looked up from pulling and pushing and turning various items around the cylinder of blue light in the middle of the large room. Like her?He asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Julia looked over at him in stunned silence. "What-? How?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:05 am

He laughed and put his hand on a round switch.She can travel anywhere in space and backwards and forwards in time. Hold tight!He pressed the switch and the tardis shook and trembled. The door swung shut. The doctor held onto the console and put one converse-clad foot on as well.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Julia looked at him in confusion. "What?" she asked just as the strange room began to tremble. She jumped in surprise when the door slammed shut and looked around frantically. She gripped whatever was closest to her tightly. "What's going on?" she demanded, her voice trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 am

The doctor set the date on 1860. He held on as the shaking of the tardis nearly threw him off balancd. He laughed giddily, this was obviously something he liked to do. You have an interest in art? Wanna meet Vincent Van Gough?He asked, having to raise his vioce slightly over the rumbling of the tardis engines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper)   Trust me I'm a doctor (Bersniper) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next