Neko

Lost and Wandering

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Lost and Wandering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Lost and Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Wandering   Lost and Wandering Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Wimzy walked along a narrow, winding path, fighting her way through the snow that seemed like it was trying to push her away from wherever she was headed. She'd been on her way to find where her old herd used to be, hoping for some clue as to where they went, but she'd taking the wrong path, and was now lost. She noticed an odd smell, and realized it was her own. She clamped down her tail, and continued on, hoping for some kind of shelter. Someone must've been listening to her silent prayers, because she noticed a dark outline through the snow. Her spirits immediately rose as she pushed her aching legs into a trot. She arrived soon, as it had been closer than she was expecting. She stepped into the cave, and the strong smell of horses slammed into her like a wall. Maybe her herd had moved here. She couldn't distinguish certain smells, so she couldn't tell. She stopped and rested for a moment, before walking into the darkness. Hello? She called, her soft voice bouncing off the stone walls, creating an echo. She came to a split, and turned left, hoping against hope she'd bump into someone, no matter who or what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sapheeria

Lost and Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Wandering   Lost and Wandering Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:23 am

Shakira was in no mood to play, or in fact greet a new intruder that stepped foot on her land. She was an aggressive mare, a social outcast and a whole lot more imperfections. " State your business." She snorted, her tail flicking against the cavern wall, her eyes narrowed at the petty fool. It had been a long past few months for Shakira, especially with the mysterious pregnancy she was facing.

Her moodiness had only increased since she bared a foal. Her dapple grey coat shined brightly through the darkness, her blue eyes a piercing shade of blue.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Lost and Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Wandering   Lost and Wandering Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Wimzy gave out a startled snort at the unexpected mare. Her eyes darted from the equine to the right path of the fork. Should she stay, and try to explain herself? Or bolt? Running wouldn't do her much good; she'd get herself more lost than she already was. She swallowed, and spoke. I-I was trying to get out of the snow, and, I smelled horses and thought it may be my family. She spoke quickly, eyes glued to the cave floor. She looked quickly up, then back down. This mare was probably leader. It made sense, seeing how authoritive she was. (Sorry it's a bit of a fail. I'm kinda tired x3)
Back to top Go down
Sapheeria

Lost and Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Wandering   Lost and Wandering Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Shakira snorted again, wondering if this young mare was telling the truth or not. She had a shaky appearance, one of suspicion. Her ears tilted towards the north, her icy eyes overlooking the mare. " Well, you didn't think well on that move. Even if this gives you shelter from the cold, these cavern walls hold the cold. " She turned to itch a spot on her swollen belly where the foal was kicking. She dipped her head slightly, in recognition of the mare's statement. " I s'pose I would have done the same, but I live here, and own my own herd. "

She sighed, suppressing her options. Let the mare stay, or shoo her off and risk losing the herd entirely? " If you want to, I'll allow you to stay here. " Her tone changed drastically, more of a happy-go-lucky sound. She dipped her head once again, scraping the cavern floor with an iron dagger.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Lost and Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Wandering   Lost and Wandering Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Whimzy did notice it was a bit cold inside the caverns, but was grateful it was at least shelter brown the strong winds. She noticed the mare's distended belly, and gave a smile. Congratulations. She said. She snorted quietly, and looked back up at the mare's face at her final statement. If it wouldn't be too much trouble... I can pull my own weight.. She said quickly. My name is Whimzy, by the way. She said. She continued smiling, not wanting to seem very negative. (Blech. Fail v-v)
Back to top Go down
Sapheeria

Lost and Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Wandering   Lost and Wandering Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Shakira snorted in laughter, "Non-sense!" She paused a moment, feeling a sharp pain in her stomach," Your welcome here, as long as you can follow the rules." She gave a wry smile, flicking her tail against the wall again. Shakira dipped her head at Whimzy," Shakira, leader of the Green Water Caves herd."
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Lost and Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Wandering   Lost and Wandering Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Whimzy gave a short nod. Of course, Miss. I con follow rules. She said in her politest of tones. She stamped a hoof lightly, a bit startled by the loud, echoing noise it made. She'd have to get used to the noise. She gazed around, the grey rock of the cave was slightly ominous, though she didn;t know why. Probably just the fast this was the first time she'd ever been in a cave.
Back to top Go down
Sapheeria

Lost and Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Wandering   Lost and Wandering Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Shakira dipped her head to the mare, and motioned for her to follow. " Come. I'll show you the meadow. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Wandering   Lost and Wandering Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lost and Wandering
Page 1 of 1