Neko

Flint goes wandering.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Flint goes wandering.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Flint goes wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Flint goes wandering.   Flint goes wandering. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:09 am

Flint had been bored recently. There weren't many people that were joining his herd, but that was alright with him. When there were fewer numbers they could be more of a family. He smiled as he walked. The plains were one of his favorite places to be. He took a deep breath and picked his pace up into a canter. He wouldn't mind a little run. He bucked as he went along and swished his tail, holding it up like a banner. He let out a loud, calling whinny. He just wanted to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Flint goes wandering.   Flint goes wandering. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:22 am

sunset walked into the opening,not seeing the other horse.her sunset mixed color coat shone from the skys.her dark red main and tail blew back by the wind.she whinnyed and her beautiful little arabian head lifted up,escapeing a fierce whinny.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Flint goes wandering.   Flint goes wandering. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:57 am

Jade was in a gental sleep not far from there, slowley waking up and shaking herself before she got up. Not seeing the other horses, she started gazing.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Flint goes wandering.   Flint goes wandering. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:52 pm

sunset trotted up to her,"Hello.My name is sunset,and yours i mite ask?"She nickered sweetly.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flint goes wandering.   Flint goes wandering. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Flint goes wandering.
Page 1 of 1