Neko

Darlas.....just...wandering...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

Darlas.....just...wandering... Empty
PostSubject: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:39 am

Darla slowly walked through the rows of tomb-stones, studying each of them carefully. "ahhh..." she sighed quietly, bending down at two specific ones. She looked long and hard at them; a slight breeze blowing.
"Marla and Ben; wonderful, cheerful, all the time" the old, cracked words were carved on them. A single, ice blue tear rolled down her cheek as she remembered the only family she had. She sniffed, standing up again. Walking away from them, she stopped. Looking back, she faintly smiled. She was just about to leave when beside her, a tomb-stone turned to ice.
"Oh yeah....forgot about that..." she sighed, holding up her hand. A long time went, then finally, a thin layer of clear ice formed around it. "its hard to do.." she mumbled, putting it back down, the ice melting. "but ill get it someday.........i just have to learn...." at such a young age, of coarse it was hard to control. She stretched her hand out in front of her, aiming at a shrunken old tree. Ice formed on it, then melted away. "nah...i can do this better..." she sighed once again, sitting down, relaxing herself.
Some small pebbles started floating in mid-air, a blue aurora radiating around them. She smiled, eyes still closed. For now, she could only lift small pebbles. But she would learn. She waved her hand, the pebbles going in circles. She gently placed her hand on the ground again, the pebbles returning as well. Opening her eyes, she stood up again, dusting herself off.

Last edited by Tanith Low on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 am

(Hey nice long one!)

Skulduggery Pleasent walked through the graveyard. His friend had detected magic happening here. He slowly walked, kicking the.ground with his heel,his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 am

(thanks ^^ thats what i do when im board lol)

She heard someone coming and jumped with fright. She looked around, but couldent see anything. did i imagine that? she wonderd, tilting her head. no...i know i heard someone... she seen the figure. Well, a shadow. "h-hello?" she called out, curious. Oh jeez she thought, stepping back quickley. dont i know anything about stranger danger? she smirked, now eyeing the figure.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 am

Skulduggery slowly walked out of the shadows. He hadn't bothered to put his disguise on,not for an obvious mage. Hello.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 am

(hmm? so she can see his real face?)

Her smirk faded, turning into a shocked expression- Shocked - (lol) She stared, wide-eyed. not blinking. run run run run run run the word flashed and repeated in her mind over and over again. But, of course. she was too shocked to move. stranger danger she thought, looking at him. her eyes made their way over to the pebbles, but they were too small. She looked down at her hand, not showing it, but forcing her willpower. Yes! a layer of ice formed around it again. could she use this as a defense? probably. maybe. the chances became lower and lower. She looked up again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 am

(Yip)

He stopped right in front of her.Do not be afraid. You use magic. I wonder... who taught you?
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:00 pm

(MEH my mums coming home from work soon. im posting right sfter you do Very Happy ima like rushing!)

"i-i-i-i" stuttering, she moved back again, far back. the ice melted off her hand. "that is really not-to-state infomastion" she mutterd. (aww G2G)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 pm

He crossed his arms. You deny it?
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:38 pm

(OK i has no MUSE!! IT RAN AWAY!!!!)

She smirked. "Actually, i pretty much taught myself how to do it, for your info mister" she mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. She looked back at her parents grave again, thinking of what happened, lost deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 pm

He leaned against a gravestone. His gravestone,as a matter of fact. He remembered being burned. Not pleasent. But nobody could just learn magic out of nowhere. They had to have some grounds.Come,come now. Just tell me who your training with.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:33 am

"well....if you really want to know..." smiling, she sat down again. "yes....i have a lot of help....from them..." she looked around the grave-yard. A few more quick looks, then she turned to him and said. "....they aren't here tonight....well, they probably will be in a few hours or so...".

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she onlys knows 1 type of magic right now..stuff the ice and pebble one! ..this-) she sighed, boardley. Streching her arm out, she opened her hand fully, a dark ball growing, a green glow around it. She mumbled a few words, aiming it at a tree (alive tree) and shooting it. It crashed, making a loud sound, knocking it down. Little animals chirped and ran away, Darla mumbling some more, putting her arm down. She sighed, waiting for "them" to come.

(I once read this book (forgot what the name was) about this girl. She was kind of like this one..no...lol...she IS this one....and she had powers. dark powers. bad powers. EVIL powers! but she was young and dident know they were dark. she was "trained" by evil spirits to use these powers. she was destined to use good magic, but because her parents died, they were never there to teach her. b.t.w this is what im copying off xD[i][u])
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 pm

He tutted. What.did the tree do to you?
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

(OMG *gives medal to Lilsuzu1* you replyed! ^^ *happy*)

"..just...board....its...what i do...." She said, smirking at him. "why do you care, anyway?" Her tone was slightly a bit more hissy. She dident mean it. No, she didn't. But, that's just the way she was growing up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darlas.....just...wandering...   Darlas.....just...wandering... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1