Neko

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 pm

april~"the rains and blood soaked in thy body for centurys and within,i was a vampire."she laughed and looked at jake.

jacob~he looked at her with his chocolate brown eyes.his long black hair blew in the breeze."thats a perfect poem."he smiled.

april~"thanks."she got up and went into the house."do you think vampires are real?"she looked behind her and raised a brow.

april~he followed her and said,"bella,no."he laughed and went into the house.

april~"ok.so,your dad....i mean thats a really nice truck."she smiled.

jacob~"yourwelcome and you should be going to school."

april~"you go to my school?"she headed to the truck.

jacob~he followed and said,"no.i have my own private school."he smiled.

april~she frowned a little bit."thats okay.bye."she shifted her gears and drove to the school.

~later~

she parked her truck and got out.some kids were laughing at her because of her old truck.she looked around and locked eyes with a perfect guy.edward.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Edward stepped gracefully out of his Volvo.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 pm

april~She looked at him and her human scent started to go towards him.(shes not doing that of course.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:18 pm

He whipped his head around and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm

april~She got into the real world again and walked past him,with her dirty blonde hair bouncing as she walked.(remember its my version,i like dirty blonde hair.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 pm

He turned and walked as slowly as he could manage to the back entrance of the school. He made his way to biology class.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:26 pm

april~She walked into biolagy class and looked at edward.Mr.Seftain showed her to her seat,right next to edward.She sat down and found her eyes to be looking into his.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Her smell hit him like a ton of bricks. He held his breath as his eyes turned black from thirst.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 pm

april~She gave a confused look and saw his eyes.'weren't they a golden color a minite ago?'She thought to herself."Now,we will be learing about..vampires!"Mr.sefair said.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:35 pm

He turned away, his throat burning.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:41 pm

april~She raised a brow and looked away."Edward,are you okay?"Mr.seftain asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 pm

He answered in a voice as smooth as velvet. Yes sir.He looked anywhere but at April.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 pm

"Good good.Now we will be starting at where the world war 2 started."She looked at edward and whispered to him."Are you okay?You look a little pale."She looked at him worridly.All the kids looked at edward but then resumed what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

He cleared his throat and nearly broke the damn table when she spoke.I am always pale. We get no sun here.Thank goodness for that.He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:57 pm

She saw him almost brake the table and said,"Well,i am april."She smiled and akwardly got up from her seat when the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:04 pm

He got up quickly and stalked from the room, not bothering to reply. He went to the canteen, grabbed food he wasn't going to eat, and sat down gracefully with his two brothers and two sisters.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 pm

She stared as he left and Eric walked up to her."Your april right?""Yes.""Well,if you need anybody to sit with or talk to i'm here."He walked off and she was thinking that he was a moron.She walked into the cafitaria room and got her food.Jessica sat down by her and said,"Hi!I'm jessica.Your new here right?""yes i am."Jessica smiled and then angelia walked over,saying the same thing and took a pic. of her."takeing pics. again angelia?"Eric got up and walked over to mike.Mike went over to her and said,"So..you in a relationship?"Jesse walked up to her and said,"My girl."He kissed her on the cheek and april got up slapping him in the face.he dragged her outside and started to kiss her.All her friends tryed to stop him,but he was to powerful.April tryed to get away.

(DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Edward appeared behind Jesse and grabbed his shoulders, easily spinning him around and smashing him against the wall. He looked at April and made sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:21 pm

All her friends looked at edward and gasped.She looked slowly at edward and nodded her head.Jesse got up and reached for april..........
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Edward sighed and grabbed his hand, forcing it down and giving him a nasty bruise. Oh, no. Now he'd need an excuse.My father has been teaching me martial arts.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Jesse scampered away and april looked at him with a suprised expression."Well,i-i should say thankyou,so..thank-thank you."Her friends came out and huddled around her,then looked at edward amazed.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 pm

He cleared his throat, not liking the attention.I did what I could.He turned to go back in to the school.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 pm

She started to go after him but Jessica said,"He saved your life april!"She hugged her and mike looked at edward,he went over to him and said,"Thankyou for saveing april but,stay away from her.She's mine."He glared at him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

He looked at him and gave him a crooked smile.I do not mind.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:42 pm

April heard edward and looked at him,tears forming up in her eyes.Jessica tryed to calm her down but april ran away.Mike looked at him and smiled."Now she hates you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next