Neko

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 pm

He looked at him.It is better for her not to like me.He read her mind to find out where she would be.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:48 pm

He walked away and snickered.April was going to the yogurt store.Alone.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 pm

He sighed and got into his Volvo, driving to the yogurt store, to make sure that she was okay.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:57 pm

She got out of her truck and went into the yogurt store were it was only her in there.Her ex-boyfriend worked here and came up to her."April?"She turned around and hugged him.He hugged her back and said,"What happened?"She saw edward and pointed over to him.Spence looked at him and started to walk over.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Edward leant against a wall and folded his arms, regarding him calmly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 pm

He walked up to him and aprils eyes were now filled with tears."What did you do to her?"His fists clenched up and he glared.

(PLEASE REPLY TO THE LOVEHANDLE AND THE BARKING SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M GOING CRAZY HERE!*whispers just go with it*)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 pm

(I don't know what to say)

He didn't move a single bit.I did nothing.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:09 pm

(what do you mean?remember we were doing 4 topics.1 in the barking spider and 3 in lovehandle.)

"Oh yeah?Then how come shes crying?!"He slapped his hand down on the table and april said,"He just said something thats all.""Like what?"He said still glareing at him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:13 pm

(I know all of them are hard to reply to)

He still stayed still.I simply said that I do not mind if somebody else likes her. It is... not to safe for her to like me. I was acting in all thoughts of her safety.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:15 pm

He looked at april."Your such a baby april."He walked out of the store.She sighed and pushed edward out of her way.

(do you want me to edit them?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:18 pm

(Nah and btw pushing edward is kinda impossible to do.)

He stepped out of her way, trying to control himself.April, do not take this as an offence.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:21 pm

(right.but you still gonna post to them right?)

She laughed."I just want to go home."She got in her truck.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:25 pm

(Maybe)

He sighed and turned,waiting until she had disappeared before flitting through the bushes and following her home.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:31 pm

(GRRRR!!!!MAKE SURE SHE DOES!MWHAAAAA!!!but um....do i hold her hand say please?GRR!NO YOU LITTLE IMBOSLE FORCE HER TO DO IT!!okay.lilsuzu please reply.grrr you are useless.(got that from invader zim.i just love grrr!)

She got to her house and charlie had gone fishing.She went around to the back and sat down on the cement.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:34 pm

He hung back, in the branches of a tree, watching her. She was so beautiful...
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Her red rosey lips glossened in the sun and it was sunset.Her curly hair covered up her left eye and she got up,starting to take her shirt off.it was so hot.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:45 pm

He threw a rock in the other direction to distract her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 pm

She stopped and looked at the rock then looked around.She saw some animals and thought it was them.She took off her shirt,revealing a black laced braw which her breasts spilled out of.

(i mean not her like entire breasts or anything.please reply!!!!!!please,please!)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm

He made no sound at all, he just tried to distract himself. He waited for her to sleep or read or do something else.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:18 pm

(Reply)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 pm

(sorry was giveing my dog a bath.)

She looked around and started to clibm the tree that he was in.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

He silently jumped to another tree, landed on the ground and flitted off.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm

She heard something and then climbed to the top.She looked around and smiled.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm

He kept on flitting, and went.to his house to wait for nightfall.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

(now can you reply?)

It was nightfall and she climbed down from the tree,grabbed her shirt and went inside.She put on her pjs,brushed her teeth,and got in bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next