Neko

Edward Scissorhands

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Edward Scissorhands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Edward Scissorhands Empty
PostSubject: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Name: Edward Scissorhands
Skin: pic
Eyes: pic
Hair: pic
Adress: In a huge, dark mansion.
Most seen in clothes: pic
Special: Has sevral scissors in place of his hands, which he uses to create beautiful statues out of hedges and ice sculptures.
BF/GF: He had a love once, but she is old now. He is a robot, so he can't die.
History: Edward was created by a lonely inventor. He was given everthing, insides and hair and skin and such. But the inventor died just before he gave him his hands, leaving him alone, and incomplete.
Personality: Innocent, kind, loyal, curious, creative.
Edward Scissorhands Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFk6c6IKRwYEhb4Sf7hApr5LRxhCXFQ3OmyHErp3Kmpy_eKXJUmAEdward Scissorhands Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuoSf6h1nfeNxh_l7DkHzR4_G83MpQllCYcKiE3EEluLY_WFEuEdward Scissorhands Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR03AjbQyadVEM2zcxDDV-uszQRmUCQbfrZcOf4Qk7_HnFJyBAWfw
Back to top Go down

Edward Scissorhands
Page 1 of 1