Neko

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:51 pm

So are you.He kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:52 pm

She pulled away from him."That is so sweet."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:53 pm

He brushed her hair back.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 pm

She buttened his shirt back up."I need to go buy a dress."When he pushed her hair back all her curls bounced.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:59 pm

May I enquire as to the occasion?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 pm

"I need 2 dresses.One for the prom,and the other to go meet your parents."She put her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes.She had on the best smelling perfume in the world and her breath smelled great.

(please reply to the barking spider.i put a sort of dramatic and really good post.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

He laughed.You're too beautiful. A dress would have to work hard to try to meet your standard.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:42 pm

She smiled."Thankyou.For such a compliment like that,i think that you earn a reward."She kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

He kissed her back softly, his hands around her waist.Where have you been for the past 100 years of my life? He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Her eyes sparkled."Cramped at the bottom of the food chain."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:03 pm

His eyes softened.With me by your side, you've shot back up to the top.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:09 pm

She laughed."C'mon,lets me go shopping."She walked back to the truck.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 pm

He walked with her.Stay safe, April.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm

She laughed."Nothing has ever tryed to kill me for 17 years."She got in the truck and started it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 pm

He didn't laugh.That was before you got into my world, April.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 pm

She frowned."What do you mean?"She said as she was driveing to the dress store.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

He cursed himself.Nothing.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 pm

She just sat there and looked at him,then went back to driveing.

~later~

She turned off the car and went into the dress store.30 mins. later,she came out with a blue and white silken dress and a pink and orange silken dress.She put the stuff in the truck and started the engine.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 pm

He smiled at her.Beautiful choices.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

"Thankyou."She drove into the woods again and parked in front of her house."I want you to meet my dad and then i'm going to change."
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 pm

He smiled at her. He followed her inside the house.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm

"Dad?"Charlie came into the liveing room and his eyes widened."Dad,i would like you to meet Edward."She looked at Edward and then her dad."Well,its finally nice to meet you...Edwin.""Daddy,it Edward."She whispered to him."Oh um,Edward."
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:43 pm

It is a pleasure and an honor to meet you, sir.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:50 pm

He smiled."Well, i would love to hang around but i have my shift."He hugged April and went to his car.She walked upstairs and changed into her white and blue silken dress.She came back down the stairs and looked at Edward.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm

He held out his hand.Ready?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next