Neko

Looking for a Clan...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Looking for a Clan...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Looking for a Clan... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Clan...   Looking for a Clan... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Desertfoot padded into the small clearing, and sat waiting for her sister. They had been traveling around since escaping their owner's home. They'd learned they ways of the while, and wanted to join a clan.

Sandstorm sauntered into the clearing, and sat next to her. She meowed loudly, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Looking for a Clan...   Looking for a Clan... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:22 pm

RavenStar padded through, some mist and tall grass. She licked her paw, as she sat down. She noticed the two cats, she was behind and mewed loudly. "Hello. You're in the center of the clans, and the one behind you is my clan, MistClan. I am RavenStar and who are you?"She mewed loudly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Clan...   Looking for a Clan... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Desert foot looked over at Ravenstar. "I'm Desert foot. This is my sister, Sandstorm. We used to be named Felisha and Deserae. We escaped from our owner, and learned the ways of the warrior cats, from a friend f ours. And that's where we got our names." She said said, explaining where they'd come from.

Sandstorm gave a catty smile, and looked around. "Well, it looks nice." She said, looking in the direction of Mistclan.

Desertfoot:

Looking for a Clan... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHXAR_OkgIhdT0s6MIc9xOXfI7uSFhF08IBr65MP9BYExPEAGOjA

Sandstorm:

Looking for a Clan... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXr0EauQC0QEY1Su2lifUMPFEOtezPFSoFhkbzm9TwtOQlv7EE
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Looking for a Clan...   Looking for a Clan... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:05 pm

She suddenly sighed looking into the eyes of Desert foot, "Sadly, I barely have any members. Nobody seems to like Mist, very misty in my clan. Surprised to see you two like the creepy essence of the mist. Would you like to join?"She said looking at them both, apparently in the eyes like leaders would usually do.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Clan...   Looking for a Clan... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Desertfoot quickly talked with her sister, and then turned back to Ravenstar. "We'd love to join" She said, with a smile-type-thing.

Sandstorm nodded. (Muse died)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Clan...   Looking for a Clan... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Clan...
Page 1 of 1