Neko

Clan Information

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Clan Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Clan Information Empty
PostSubject: Clan Information   Clan Information Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 am

Clan Information StormClan_logo2_official
Clan Information Nightclan%20request
Clan Information 1026437%20rainclan
Clan Information Featherclan

*What type of animals are allowed in Clans?*
Cats only.How are horses going to fit in a cat sized hole?!?!

*Joining*
Do not beg to join, it will annoy the leader.

**How to adress a rank higher than you.**
*Leader: Be polite. Whatever you do, DON'T ignore them. At least give a slight bowing of the head or some sign that you've seen them. Acknowledge them. Whatever you do, do not be rude. If you do... i suggust you haul tail out of there.

*Deputy: Treat them with as much respect as the leaders. The deputy is usually less friendly with warriors and kits, since they have to be less tolerant, being the co-leader.

*Medicine Cat: Maybe one of the most important cats in the clan. If he/she dies..... you better hope the apprentices are good, cause if they aren't.... let's just say its not good....

*Warriors: The warriors are the defenders of the clan. Be nice or your head may be gone

*Scouts:Be nice to the scouts who probally allowed you to join the clan. They would also be the ones judging whether you're allowed into the clan or not. If they deny you acceptance and you kick up a fuss, you'd best scamper before they attack.

*Prisioners: Them… Well, you don't really see them around because they'd be having play-time with the Guard. If one of them escapes, take it down. Dead or alive, we don't care. No prisoners are to escape. Ever.

**Concerning Kits**

What are the Rules?
1. No mating outside the clan. If you have a mate outside the clan, then the leaders will decide what should be done with it.
2. To mate inside the clan, both partners must agree, and you must tell the leader.

*.... They've already mated, and are going to have kits...*
The leader will determine what to do with the kits.

**Punishment and Crimes**

*When can I kill another cat?*
To kill another cat, you must have a reason. And a good one too. You cannot just go, "I is goin to killz yuo now!Rawr!" This will not be allowed.

*What will happen to my character if this happens?*
Nothing good... But if you really want to know, then Death. This is just for killing for no reason. If its a less serious crime, then the punishment will be less.

What happens if the punishment is death?
My you guys ask alot of questions... Anyways, there are a few options.
1. You can be decapitated by mah leetle wolfeh frendieh.
2. You can try to fight your way out. You get a choice of two wolves, or we throw you into a burning room.
3. You can kill yourself.
Back to top Go down

Clan Information
Page 1 of 1